Fifty-Nine: Sunday Funday or So we thought 🤩🫢

It's the next day, and The Taylor's and Lewis just came back from church. Zac promised Junie if he behaved well in youth group at church, he would take him to the park. Naslynn and Nasy'ah were joining them at the park. They would be going to the park for a bit and then have dinner with Mama Wilson and Poppa.

They went home and changed clothes. Fatima and Dera would be joining them as well. Fatima wanted to walk the trail with Dera. CJ would be there after she get off of work.

Inside the house...

Junie's POV:

Junie: Mommy come on.

Fatima: Don't rush me. Go see if the twins and your godmommy ready.

Junie: Okay.

Junie leaves out his parents room and made his way to the other end of the house.

Junie: -yelling- GODMOMMYYYYY

Dera: Son what are you yelling for?

Junie: My momma wanted to see if y'all was ready to go to the park.

Dera: We almost ready let me change the twins and we will be up there.

Junie: okay, wait. Can you help me potty?

Dera: Yeah come on.

Sea helped Junie use the bathroom and washed his hands.

Junie: Thank you godmommy.

Dera: You're welcome, Juniebears.

Junie went back up to his parents room.

Zac: Where you been boy?

Junie: Mommy told me to see if godmommy and the twins were ready to go to the park.

Zac: Okay, mommy almost ready.

Fatima: munchkin wait, you wanna ride your trike while me and godmommy walk the trail?

Junie: YES!

Fatima: Okay, Zac you gone hoop while we there?

Zac: Yeah.

Junie: Can I watch Bluey until we leave?

Zac: -looks at Fatima-

Fatima: Yeah. Zac can you put it on the tv please?

Zac: I gotcha. Come on son, let's watch some Bluey.

Zac puts the tv on Bluey and they were watching it for a bit until Fatima came out in her workout clothes. Junie and Zac looked at her crazy.

Junie: Where the rest of your clothes?

Zac: Right son.

Fatima: Y'all finna cut up and I'm not for it. It's hot outside, this is what I can wear. Imma put some sunscreen on my belly.

Zac: Fatima. Go change into something else

Fatima: No Zac. This is fine.

 This is fine