Sixty-Six: Atlanta Hawks 🏀

Same day...

It's been about 5 hours since they left Target. Zac had came back from work. Fatima made every one some lunch to eat while the wait. The twins was chilling with Junie in his playroom. Lili and her family would be coming later. Fatima had made some everyone some sandwiches so they wouldn't be so hungry at the game. Daniel had to be there early so he left about 30 minutes ago.

Dera,Fatima and CJ are downstairs in the living room watching Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. Well Fatima and Dera was, CJ was texting her Zaebae. Dera wanted to discuss baby things with Fatima.

"Can you believe we both are technically on our third kid?" Dera asked

"That is crazy. Have you been to the doctor yet?" Fatima asked

"Yeah they said i was 12 weeks. I was shocked because I had a period but it was very light. I thought i was having twins but I'm not. THANK YOU JESUS."

"Oh okay good. I was about to call you fertile myrtle if you were have twins again. Are you having a gender reveal?"

"Yeah maybe around thanksgiving."

"Good im not gone be TEWWW pregnant." She said laughing.

"It's crazy all our thirds, well your second and third are going to be born months apart."

"That is crazy. Maybe we could have one big party."

"That would be too cute. What do you I'm having? Daniel said he put another girl in me."

"Maybe you'll get your boy. Or are you forever a girl mom."

"I after this baby drop im done. No more, I will not risk the chance of having twins again. I do not want a big family like mines. I love my siblings and all but gah damn it's too many of us." Dera expressed.

"I hear yah. Sometimes I wish I had an older brother. I love Karter being my brother and all but he act like he's my older brother. I be having to make him realize I'm older." She said.

"Being the oldest of all them gremlins is too much. I forgot to tell you. I got me a nephew. Noah got him a baby now."

"Alright Noah. My Noah Woah ain't no baby no more. Now let me see this baby." She said

Dera pulled out her phone and showed her the baby.

Nasaiah Saint Lewis

Nasaiah Saint Lewis

"Omggg look at the lil baby. Him so handsome." Fatima said looking at the phone.

"Oww shit. My bad"

"Girl what?" Dera looked at her confusingly

"This damn baby jealous." She said pushing down on her stomach.

"Which one?"

"Hell if I know."

" Okay well im finna go get the twins so they can nap for about an hour. Before we have to start getting ready." Dera sis getting off the couch.