Seventy-Three: Getting Ready🤍

It is Saturday at the Taylor's house and they decided to throw a small gathering with all their friends. They are doing a color party.

Each group has to bring things of that color they drew out of a hat.

Blue: Jay, Lili, Junie, and Keke

Red: Fatima, Naslynn, Bless, and Adonis

Pink: Kenny , Ida, Zy, and Favour

Purple: Mariah,Ny, Kennedei and Ya'Nya

Black: CJ, Zae, Dera , and Nasy'ah

Green: Danni, Preston, Ezekiel, and Bryson

On each team there is at least ONE child.

They things they bring must be non alcoholic for the pregnant women and the children.

*I've switched Bless and Favour ages. They are 4 and 6.

The driveway was full of cars and people exiting them

It's currently 1:30 pm and Zac is in the back grilling.

"Babe can you bring me the steak you marinated last night." Zac said coming in the house.

"Yeah, give me a minute. Zachary come pick up these toys and take them to the playroom please." Fatima said.

"Yes mommy." Junie said grabbing his toys and putting them up.

Nobody has came yet. It doesn't start til 3 and Zac has been cooking since 10 am.

Dera and Daniel was in the kitchen being the happy couple they were.

"Get out my kitchen if y'all asses ain't gone help." Fatima snapped.

"Alright Miss Cranky." Dera said grabbing Daniels hand and walking to the living room.

Truth is Fatima has been snapping at everyone this morning for no reason. The twins have been doing her a hard time. She has some slight pain from here and there but nothing she can't handle. She has yet to tell Zac about the pain she has been having.

Fatima brought the meat out to the grill that Zac requested.

"Thank you baby." He said. "What's wrong why are you looking like that." Zac questioned with a worry expression on his face.

"Nothing Zac, I'm fine. Let me know when you ready for the ribs and the hamburgers." Fatima said trying to walk away.

"Marie Noelle, bring your ass back here." Zac said.

Fatima was slowly turning around trying not to cry in the process.

When Fatima turned around the tears she was holding fell from her eyes.

"What's wrong baby. Talk to me." Zac said wiping her tears.

"It hurts." She said lowly.

"What hurts? Your stomach?" Zac asked putting his hand on her belly.