Twenty-eight: What a surprise🥰

3 am that morning....

Fatima: -whispers- bubs.. bubss

Zac: -slowly waking up- huh?

Fatima: I can't sleep..

Zac: What time is it? -checks time- Mamas it's 3 am. I gotta go to the office in the morning.

Fatima: -gets sad- sorry to wake up I just didn't want to be up by myself...

Zac: -noticed that she is sad-  Mamas come here I can stay up with you til you fall back asleep...

Fatima: Okay I'm just thinking what should we name the baby? I think we should name the baby after you if it's a boy.

Zac: -rubs her belly- a jr!!

Fatima: Yes, I want them to continue your legacy if it's a boy. If she's a girl we could make her have both of our initials.

Zac: Yeah, So your sister really took her word when she said y'all would be sisters and in laws -laughing-

Fatima: Yeah I thought she was joking but she stood on her word. That's crazy our babies are going to be cousin born a few weeks apart. Mariah is going to be an amazing mom.

Zac: Yeah, you wouldn't believe it. And it happened in OUR house. I knew something was up when he was helping her to her room.

Fatima: Yeah and she wasn't even drunk fr. I've seen her drunk and that stumble was fake as hell.

Zac: So when do you want to have the gender reveal?

Fatima: Umm let me see late March maybe.

Zac: Okay what do you think the baby is.

Fatima: Mommy got a feeling you a little healthy baby..

Zac: The baby is a Taylor we are strong. Anyways but I think that's my junior in there. -kisses belly-

Fatima: -pouts- hey what about me!

Zac: I can't forget my biggest baby -kisses her-

Fatima: -yawns- can I lay on you?

Zac: Of course baby you don't have to ask -pulls her on him-

Fatima: Thanks for talking to me even though you have to get up in a couple hours.

Zac: -rubbing her back- It's cool mamas I have to make time for you. Y'all are my number 1 priority. Work can always wait.

Fatima: I love you daddy

Zac: I love you more mamas -kisses her forehead-

They both fall back asleep for 6 hours

Current Time: 9:45 a.m.

Zac wakes up and checks the time. He sees that Fatima is sleeping peacefully and didn't want to wake her so he called Bryce to tell him he will be coming in later today. Fatima was so tired she didn't even hear him talking to Bryce. Fatima is sleep for another hour before she wakes up and see Zac scrolling on TikTok and looking at her to make sure she didn't wake up. Zac noticed she was awake.

Zac: Good morning gorgeous!

Fatima: Good morning baby. How long have you been up?

Zac: -checks watch- An hour.

Fatima: and you didn't wake me. What about work Zac?

Zac: It's fine I told Bryce I was coming in later today. I didn't want to wake you up you was sleeping so peaceful.

Fatima: You could have woke me up so you can hit that mouthwash and toothpaste. Your breath is making me sick to my stomach. -gags-

Zac: Damn my bad I didn't want to disturb your peace. -gets up and heads to the bathroom-