Chapter 16: Counter

[RESP E.R.I: Switching to {"POV KENJI"}]

[ERROR E.R.I: {"POV KENJI"} is unavailable, please try again.]

[RESP- E.R.I: Switch to "POV KENJI" was successful.]

"Let's go!" Senshi demands.

The second we entered the building, there were gun drawn to us. Senshi pulled out her swords and the rookies looked scared. Clearly untrained. Senshi dealt with them quickly. She didn't kill them though. With the help of Senshi, the first three floors were a breeze. The stairs to the fourth floor were quite long.

"Sashida, have you turned off the system?" Senshi asks.

"Yes, but there isn't much time." Sashida replies.

"We have enough time. After we finish the fourth floor, Kokoro, take care of the people in the control room, and Eri will send you a layout plan. If things go well, you should be uninterrupted. The people who will be there will only be good hackers though they aren't very strong. They'll also be off guard; I know you can deal with them alone." Senshi reminds Kokoro.

"Leave it to me!" Kokoro exclaims.

We had reached the door of the fourth floor. Kokoro and I looked at each other, I quickly tossed her one of my guns to make it seem more threatening.

(Slam)
Good, we got their attention, they've surrounded us, and their attention is focused on us. They don't even notice Senshi and Sashida. I saw people slowly going down.

"Kokoro, let's do this!" I yell.

"Yeah!" She yells back.

They quickly began bringing them down.

"Kokoro!" Senshi yells.

"Right!" Kokoro responds.