Chapter Seven

George's POV
Skeppy and I have been streaming together for a while already. Maybe a year or so? Along with a few other friends. Here's the deal- a couple of months ago- I moved to America but to be fair it was only going to be a temporary setback until I ran into.. a few problems. Things started to clear up. I came into an understanding of what happened.

I was supposed to move back to the Uk But that all changed when I ran into my ex-boyfriend, Dream, doing suspicious things. I heard gunshots and ran to them like a fucking dumb ass. Dream saved my ass before anything happened to me. I didn't even know it was him till he took me to his place.

As a very popular streamer, I wouldn't trust strangers that easily but I was already anxious because of the situation so what was I supposed to do? Dream made me move in with him and our best friend Sapnap which honestly I didn't mind. I enjoyed being with them.

I have really bad habits and addictions- I tried staying sober but it was hard knowing about Dream's cold and hard tendencies.

I heard Sapnap and Dream arguing so I ran off. Ran so far till I ran into Big Q's casino and found Karl. I helped him out at the bar, after the casino was closed Karl and I went for a joy ride- got completely high and sorta wasted. An extremely bad combo really. Came home totally fucked and well Dream was not so happy about it. I ended up confessing my profound love of you know who. Yeah, he heard the whole thing. Ended up avoiding me for like ever until I made him face him. Turns out that American was completely in love with me too but afraid, afraid of hurting me- it's sweet but he's a pain in the ass sometimes.

Later on, Dream had to run 'a super important errand' to run. It led to him being kidnapped by.. thugs or something? How sad. I know I sound sarcastic but.. you know what never mind haha. The silence and peace were great no offense to him.

As soon as I told Sapnap, he went out looking for him and of course, I begged to tag along because well I wasn't letting my ex.. or I mean boyfriend gets killed.

Sap took us to Dream's amazing underground base. I'm guessing that before he became a full-time streamer- he helped Dream.. do stuff.

We headed straight to my boyfriend's location while I waited in the car.

But surprise surprise American number two got captured.

So I went in.

Freed Dream but then he has held a gunpoint which I used the gun Sapnap had given me to shoot the motherfucker. It was the heat of the moment. I saved Dream but shit left me so traumatized, didn't think I had it in me.

Sapnap and Dream wanted to head to Wilbur's house but I made them leave me at home first. Which they agreed to. I broke into the liquor cabinet and drank till I threw up. I was clouded by these thoughts. I had so many mixed feelings due to recent events if you will. Dream was not too happy about it. On the contrary- he was pissed.

And when you thought things couldn't get any worst- they did. I've been.. framed? The cops have a warrant for my arrest because apparently, I murdered someone. I shot ONE guy but no one knows about it besides Dream and obviously Sapnap because American one tells everything to American two. Both are fucking nimrods. I got sick of them and well ran. Ran very far till I found my dear old friend's house: Skeppy.

I was upset and Skeppy didn't mind me crashing in. He didn't ask any questions as well which was great.

Listen, I love Dream.

A lot.

But the thing is, I don't want to get involved with anything Dream is doing. I mean fuck. I SHOT a guy. I can't keep living under the same roof as him. I- I trust him but I can't. I just really can't. I'm already getting attached and I don't want to end up hurt again.

What I need is a vacation.

So shit- I'm leaving. With Skeppy and Bad. I already told Skeppy to not tell anyone where I was. At least for now. Not even Dream and Sap.

The three of us are taking a vacation including someone that I forgot to mention- Karl! Big Q's gonna be extremely busy with the Casino and honestly didn't care. He wanted Karl to come with us so of course, he agreed. Thank god. I don't have to third-wheel skephalo anymore for about a month or so.

Hopefully, it distracts me. This is gonna be so fun. Drinking margaritas by the pool on a sunny day at a hotel. Fuck yes.