Author's Note.

Goodbyes are never easy, but this feels much more difficult. I am trying to work, but all I feel is worked up. So I'll do what I've been doing for a few months now- write it all down.

I haven't watched the show in a while- just a few scenes here and there. I thought maybe that way, it would be easier to detach from the show. Maybe I won't feel so bad when Ram and Priya meet with a brutal end. But oh boy- I was so wrong.

It feels so weird, to feel so strongly for something which is purely fictional.

I started watching Balh2 around this time last year. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'll get so attached to the show, never did I think I'll come to adore two ITV characters to this extent.

I've never interacted with fans of a show online- balh2 made me do it.

I've never written ffs before- balh2 made me write THREE!

The writers did us dirty, no doubt. But for me, Ram and Priya will always be remembered as they were shown in the first 100 episodes.

Ram, a goofy, successful businessman who gets happy at the thought of food and rain, and craves for only one thing- love. But has unfortunately never gotten it.

Priya, a strict, cynical professor, who puts up a strong front for the world but in reality is a softie. She hates a lot of things, including the concept of love- because that is exactly what she has been denied multiple times.

The way these two people were so perfect for each other blew my mind away. It was such a fresh story with such fresh characters - probably why we all got so attached to them. Nakuul and Disha brought these two broken but beautiful characters to life so wonderfully.

The show (for us) is sadly coming to an end but I'll try to keep them alive through my ff. I hope I'm able to feel connected and make you guys feel connected to the characters in the form of my writing.

-Just another saddened, heartbroken and teary eyed fan.

BALH2 FF: Hum Tum Kitne Paas Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें