Bonus Chapter II

Priya blinked back her tears and took in a deep breath to compose herself.

It had been an overwhelming afternoon for her.

And now there was just one thing left for her to do.

"Ram?! Ram!!" she yelled out, keeping her hands on her waist and wearing a deep frown.

Within twenty seconds, Ram pushed open the door, his breathing heavy due to the run he had made from the study to his room hearing Priya's angry voice.

"Yeh sab kya hai?!" she asked, pointing towards their bed which had clothes scattered across it.

"Huh?" he frowned in confusion, still catching his breath.

Priya's frown grew deeper and her arms were now folded.

Ram's gaze alternated between her and their disheveled bed a few times, before he finally understood the reason behind her anger.

"Y-Yeh sab maine n-nahi ph-phailaya. S-Sacchi Priya," he moved forward to pick up the clothes, "Aur itne chote kapde main thodi pehenunga. Shivi ke honge."

Priya, whose eyes had turned watery when he picked up the clothes, wore a look of disappointment as soon as he took Shivina's name.

"Shivi ke kapde lagg rhe hain yeh aapko?!"

"Aur tumhein yeh mere lagg rhe-"

He stopped mid-sentence, his eyes widening as he realised that the piece of cloth which he was holding was a onesie for a baby.

His mouth dropped open, his heartbeat picked up speed, and he looked at Priya for confirmation with tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

When she nodded at him with a tearful smile, tears began to run freely down his eyes.

"S-Sacchi?" he asked, clutching on the onesie.

Priya nodded once more, this time cradling her stomach.

He hurriedly walked up to her.

"T-Tum mumma? M-Main p-papa?" he asked in between sobs.

Priya nodded again, a smile breaking through her cries.

"Pihu is here!"

Listening to her, Ram engulfed her in a tight hug and they cried in each other's arms. Only they knew what all they had faced to reach this moment.

A minute later, he broke the hug to kiss her.

Then he kissed the onesie.

"Iss pe toh cupcakes bane hain!" he exclaimed, showing her the onesie once he finally got to take a good look at it.

"Haan. Achha lagega naa Pihu pe?"

"Bohot," he smiled, kissing her cheek and then the onesie again.

"Ek second, ek second," a look of worry suddenly crossed Ram's face, "tum itni der se khadi ho, this can't be good. Baitho tum pehle."

He carefully made her sit on the bed, and then went to his bedside table to get her some water.

"Tumhein paani peena allowed toh hoga naa?" he asked, pausing midway while pouring the water into the glass.

"Kaisi baat kar rhe hain!" she laughed, wiping her tears. "Paani hi toh hai."

"Haan. Filtered bhi hai," he nodded.

Returning to Priya with the glass, he extended his arm towards her.

Just as she was about to take the glass, he pulled back his hand.

BALH2 FF: Hum Tum Kitne Paas Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें