Chapter 68-Achhi Aadat

I think the previous chapter caused some confusion. It was only a one chapter flashback/ deviation from the ongoing track. This chapter continues from the story as it was in Chapter 66.

Enjoy reading :)

.

.

Priya entered Ram's cabin to find him resting his head back on the chair, his eyes closed.

"All good?" she asked, walking inside.

Ram opened his eyes with a frown upon hearing her voice, not expecting her.

He looked at the wall clock. It was only 3 PM.

"Tum yahan, iss waqt?"

"Kyun? Nahi aa sakti kya?" she frowned back at him.

He continued to look at her in confusion.

Then he noticed that she was holding a bouquet of sunflowers and panicked.

"Yeh kis liye? Aaj kuch hai kya?"

"Nahi. Yun hi le aayi," she replied, replacing the withered tulips in the vase.

He calmed down upon hearing her, and then his heart fluttered as he realised that Priya had casually bought his favourite flowers for him, without any specific reason.

"Lunch ke baad Twinkle ke saath ghoomte ghoomte office ke peeche waali road pe chali gayi thi. Aapko pata tha wahan ek florist baith'ta hai?"

He shook his head in negative.

"Mujhe bhi nahi pata tha. Uske paas sunflowers dikhe, toh socha aapke liye le lu."

Ram's face lit up with a smile, and he felt a warm feeling spread across his body. Trust her to make him feel all kinds of smitten.

Done arranging the flowers, Priya walked around the table and stood leaning against it, in front of Ram.

"Kya hua hai aapko? Itne dheele-dheele kyun lagg rhe hain?"

"Kuch nahi," he reached out and held her hands, "bass thoda thakk gaya hoon."

"Thakenge hi! Back to back itni meetings jo attend kar rhe hain! Arey aap insaan hain, machine nahi. Ram you really need to go a little easy on yourself!"

Seeing him smile upon being scolded, Priya rolled her eyes. "Har cheez ko romantic kaise bana lete hain aap?"

He shrugged, still wearing a coy smile.

Shaking her head, Priya straightened up and moved to stand behind his chair.

She held his head and gently brought it back, making it rest on the chair. Then, her fingers dove into his curls, and she slowly started massaging his head.

"Lunch kiya?"

"Hmm," he responded, his eyes automatically closing under her touch.

"Agar-" he began, but was shushed by her.

"Paanch minute chup baithiye. Kuch nahi bolenge aap." She said firmly, working her way down to his neck and shoulders.

He bent a little forward, arching his shoulders back as Priya eased out the tension knots in the area. Her touch was working like magic, and he could actually feel all the stress of the day melting away.

Her hands went back to his head, now massaging his forehead and temples, while he smiled and adjusted himself in his chair comfortably, letting out a relaxed breath.

"Feeling better?" She asked him a few minutes later.

Ram nodded, opening his eyes. He held her hand and made her stand in front of him again.

BALH2 FF: Hum Tum Kitne Paas Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें