Chapter 71-Sau Takka

"Ram?" she whispered, breaking the kiss.

"Hmm?"

"Let's take this to the room?"

Ram opened his eyes and pulled his head back to make sure that he was not imagining things. Did Priya just request him to move to a room for a full blown make out session?

Her dropped eyes and flushed face told him that she had actually made that bold request.

"You sure?" he asked, just to confirm.

"Sau takka."

Excitement surged through him and he nodded with happiness, holding her hand and leading her out of the terrace with an urgency.

She followed him eagerly, her mind filled with thoughts of what was to come. Her plans went way beyond just making out. She was turned on, and could not wait to explore every inch of Ram's body, to feel the heat of his skin against hers, and to revel in the passion of their love.

Reaching the elevator, Ram impatiently pressed the button.

When they noticed that it was currently on the second floor, their impatience grew further. Neither of them could wait that long to reach the room.

They gave each other a look, and with a smile, turned towards the stairs.

It was just one floor, and they were hurrying down the stairs, yet each step felt like a delay, like an eternity standing between them and the moment they were craving.

Their breaths were rapid as they reached the room, and their anticipation at its peak.

Ram hastily patted his pockets, searching for the key card. Feeling it in the inner pocket of his blazer, he took it out and tapped it on the door, making it click open. Giving the door a shove, he placed the card in its holder, dimly lighting up the suite with the two bedside lamps.

Signaling Priya to enter, he held the door for her as she stepped inside.

He turned around after locking the door, and as soon as he faced her, she pushed him against it and started to kiss him hungrily.

Ram was caught off guard for a moment, but soon embraced this bold, demanding and assertive side of hers, aggressively reciprocating the kiss.

The fire between them grew, and the two began to lose balance. Feeling the need for a more comfortable setting, Ram decided to guide them towards the couch.

Even as they moved, Priya refused to leave his lips, her hands working to remove his blazer.

Once settled on the couch, she kissed him even more fervently, losing all control over herself. She moved closer, wounding her legs up to practically sit on his laps.

It was another welcomed move for Ram, who wrapped his arms around her waist, fully embracing the escalating passion between them.

She pulled him closer by the hem of his shirt, deepening the kiss, after which her hands moved lower, unbuttoning his shirt and slipping inside over his warm chest.

Feeling her hands on his naked chest brought Ram to a sudden halt, and his eyes opened in shock.

They had never done this before. What was Priya doing? Did she want to go further? Was this not just a wild make out session?

Registering what she had done and how Ram had responded, Priya opened her eyes and pulled back her head, her eyes round.

Just as she was about to withdraw her hands from his chest, Ram grabbed them and searched her eyes for answers.

BALH2 FF: Hum Tum Kitne Paas Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें