Chapter 56-Priya, Tumhara Boyfriend

Mahendra Sood was raging in fury, sitting in the living room of his house, staring at the legal notice lying on the table before him.

"Unn ladkiyon mein itni himmat kahan se aayi ki seedha mujhe legal notice bhej diya?"

Gulping down his drink, he closed his eyes once.

"Mujhe dimaag se kaam lena hoga. Yeh bakery main haath se jaane nahi de sakta. Itna paisa mujhe kahin aur se nahi milta, jitna iss bakery se milta hai. Upar se yeh Raj...ek number ka nikamma beta hai mera, poore din sirf doston ke saath aiyyashi karte rehta hai, aur kuch nahi!"

Leaning forward, he picked up the document. "Yeh case court mein nahi jaa sakta...nahi nahi, bilkul nahi. Agar aisa hua, toh bakery bhi jayegi, inn ladkiyo ne jo 16 lakh ki maang rakhi hai woh bhi jayenge aur court-kachehri ka jo kharcha hoga, woh alag."

"Ek kaam karta hoon, Sara se jaake baat karta hoon. Woh samajhdaar hai. Mujhe waise bhi pata hai yeh sab uss badtameez Priya ka kiya dhara hai. Sara ko main samjhaunga, thoda behla-phuslaunga, toh woh zaroor meri baat maan jayegi."

With determination in his eyes, Mahendra picked up his car keys and stormed out of the house.

---

Reaching the bakery, Mahendra noticed that its shutter was down. But he could see that the lights inside were still on. Puzzled, he stepped out of the car.

As soon as he got out, he heard sounds of laughter coming from within. This added to his confusion.

"Aakhir chal kya rha hai yahan?"

With great curiosity, he walked around the bakery, hoping to figure out the source of the sound. Eventually he spotted a window that could provide him with a view of what was going on inside.

When he peeped through it, the sight that met his eyes left him utterly shocked.

"Ram Kapoor aaj yahan dobara?!"

Mahendra's astonishment only grew as he observed all that was happening inside.

Priya was standing with a smile behind a table, next to Ram Kapoor. There were four other persons present as well, and they were all busy doing something. But what? He could not seem to figure it out. He scanned their faces and identified Vikrant, whom he knew was Twinkle's husband.

Moving his attention back to Ram and Priya, Mahendra observed them intently. Ram was standing shockingly close to Priya and the two seemed to be engrossed in a conversation.

Just then, somebody passed a comment which caused laughter to erupt within the room. Mahendra's eyes went wide as he witnessed Priya laughing so loudly and freely.

As if that had not irked him enough, a few moments later he noticed Ram holding Priya's hand, who withdrew it with a shy smile.

This proved too much for Mahendra to bear and he rushed back to his car.

"Yeh maine abhi abhi andar kya dekha?"

The image of Ram and Priya standing alongside each other and their unexpected closeness left him bewildered.

"Mujhe toh laga tha Ram Kapoor sirf ek customer hai...par..."

His mind went back to the night of Valentine's, recalling how Ram had raised his voice at him in Priya's defense.

"Kahin Priya aur Ram Kapoor ke beech kuch...? Nahi, aisa kaise ho sakta hai? Kahan woh Ram Kapoor, aur kahan yeh Priya. Aisa bilkul nahi ho sakta..."

"Meri aankhon ko zaroor koi dhoka hua hoga."

BALH2 FF: Hum Tum Kitne Paas Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें