Chapter 73-The Grandeur Of Love

16th August, 2022

Sandy, Sara and Akshay were all in Priya's room, getting her ready for her six month anniversary dinner date with Ram.

After finishing her sister's make up, Sara took a step back to assess the overall look and see if everything looked fine.

It did.

In fact, everything looked more than fine.

Sandy let out a small shriek seeing Priya's final look while Akshay moved to give his sister a warm hug.

"Bohot hi zyada pyaari lagg rhi hai," Sara spoke, caressing Priya's face with tears in her eyes.

"Pyaari?!" Sandy exclaimed, "'Hot' bolo, Sara Di!"

"Kuch bhi bolti hai!" Priya playfully hit Sandy on her arm, before turning to gaze at herself in the mirror.

She blushed at her reflection.

Her look:

She was wearing a red floral dress, with roses printed on it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was wearing a red floral dress, with roses printed on it. It was a gift from her mother years back, but she did not have the confidence to wear something like this until today.

Her eyes then moved to her face. Sara had indeed done a good job with the subtle makeup.

Priya admired herself in the mirror, finding that she looked pretty.

Her blush deepened thinking about Ram's reaction.

Akshay cleared his throat, turning Priya's attention towards himself.

"Di, aap ek kaam karo, Ram Bhai ko upar hi bula lo."

"Kyun?"

"Woh aapko dekh ke agar behosh ho gaye, phir? Sadak pe kaise sambhaloge aap unhein akele?"

Priya bashfully lowered her gaze, simultaneously letting out a low chuckle.

Akshay again moved towards Priya and wrapped his arms around her.

"Meri Priya Di waise hi itni sundar thi. Ram Bhai ke pyaar mein ab aur bhi zyada khoobsurat lagti hain."

"Bilkul theek kaha," a teary-eyed Meera spoke from the doorway, and all eyes turned towards her.

She walked up to Priya, and gently ran her hand over her head before placing a light kiss on her forehead.

"Meri phool jaisi bacchi. Bhagwaan kare humesha hi aise muskurati rahe tu."

Priya smiled, bending forward to hug her mother.

Just then, her phone chimed.

She picked it up to see that it was a message from Ram, informing her that he had arrived and was waiting for her downstairs.

Her broad smile and deep blush told the rest what and from whom the message was.

"Message dekh ke sharmaate hi rahoge ya jaoge bhi?" Sandy teased.

BALH2 FF: Hum Tum Kitne Paas Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें