Chapter 70-Tere Hawale

Priya entered the elevator, eagerly pressing the button to the terrace.

Ram had messaged her that he was waiting for her there, and she wanted to get to him at the earliest.

They had discussed in the evening that they would have dinner together, which Ram had said he would plan.

Knowing him, he would have definitely gone all out, and done something over the top. And she could not wait to see how he was going to leave her spellbound this time.

When elevator doors opened, a hotel staff greeted her. He led her along the narrow lobby to their left, which opened to the terrace.

"Hope you have a lovely dinner, ma'am," he spoke with a smile before leaving.

Priya nodded, smiling, and then stepped out on the terrace, her eyes widening and heart fluttering as a sense of déjà vu struck her.

The setup was almost identical to their first date- there was a beige carpet leading to a table at the corner; lamps, candles and roses decorating the entire space and soft music playing in the background. A lit-up Qutub Minar was visible at a distance, making the view all the more breathtaking.

When her eyes settled on Ram, she had to suck in a long breath. Her head suddenly felt light and she found it difficult to even stand.

He was dressed in all black from top to bottom, and looked utterly charming. His hair was set perfectly and his beard was freshly trimmed, making him appear all the more gorgeous. His curls blew with the soft wind, and for a change it was her who wanted to run her fingers through his hair.

Ram was in no better position.

He had been waiting impatiently for Priya to arrive. She had said that she would meet him by 7:30 PM, and it was 7:28 PM- which meant that she could arrive any moment now.

He glanced around, checking the arrangements one last time. It all looked perfect, and a satisfied smile played on his lips.

Moments later, he heard the elevator door open and the staff greeting Priya.

Nervously, he stood up.

When she entered, he had to grip the back of the chair for support.

Coincidentally, she was dressed in all black just like him, and looked absolutely stunning.

Her anarkali hugged her body at just the right places, accentuating her curves. Its sheer sleeves teased him, allowing him only a partial view of the soft skin of her arms, while its deep neck stirred some not-so-innocent feelings within him.

But the thing that caught his attention the most was her hair. She had done something to them- curled them a little. Although he was a huge fan of her straight hair, he could not deny that she looked mesmerising with this little change.

The two slowly drowned in each other's eyes, everything else becoming irrelevant.

For a few seconds, they stared at the other from afar.

And then Ram grew restless.

Priya held her breath seeing the hot guy in black walk towards her, her heart beating faster with each step he took in her direction.

When he held her hands in his, she felt a current run across her body.

"Tareef karun kya uski, jisne tumhein banaya," he whispered looking into the depths of her eyes, which widened at his words.

Was the hot guy in black flirting with her??

The next moment, he leaned in and claimed her lips, making her eyes widen further.

BALH2 FF: Hum Tum Kitne Paas Hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें