~Chapter Three~

Third Person Pov:
Hiii mamiii. Doug said hugging Karina.
Hi Doug. She said as she hugged back.
Where's yo son at? Doug asked. I think he's in his room, KEVIN BRING YO ASS DOWN HERE! Karina yelled. Wha- Kevin's eyes lit up once he saw Doug and Doug noticed. Somebody's excited to see me. Doug said with a smile. You know I'm always excited to see you. Kevin said before hugging Doug.

Anyways y'all go have fun I'm going to the lunch with the pastor from Church. Karina said grabbing her purse. Isn't he married? Kevin asked.

SHUT UP. Karina said before leaving and slamming the door. Whatever, Doug you tryna play the game? Kevin asked. Hell yes let's go.

As they walked up to Kevin's room, Kevin couldn't stop staring at Doug. He thought was the most prettiest and perfect person to ever live. That's why he has 500 photos of him in his collection, just to look at them when he can't see Doug in person.

BRO STOP FUCKING CHEATING. Doug said.
Ain't nobody cheating you just ass at the game. Kevin said admiring  how cute his bestfriend looked when he was mad. You say that shit again imma smack the shit out you. Doug said. Do it so I can boom you. Kevin said.

The two immediately started wrestling and Kevin was winning, he has Doug pinned down on the bed.

Kevin was turned on at how vulnerable Doug looked in this position. A-alright bro you can get off now. Doug said blushing. Nah I don't think I want to. Kevin said.

Kevins eyes traveled to Doug's lips. He wish he could kiss Doug so bad but he knew he couldn't.

Doug eventually pushed Kevin off him. You always being Gay around me. Doug said laughing.

I'm not Gay, I'm Dougsexual. Kevin said.
Doug chuckled thinking he was playing, but he was actually being serious.

~Fast Forward 2 hours later~

I'm hungry asf Did yo mama cool last night? Doug asked. You know she can't cook we just went out to eat instead. Kevin said.

We can order pizza again. Doug said.

No we not ordering pizza you remember what happened last time. Kevin said.
Yea and I'm still on that, pineapple pizza is good. Doug said.

I'm not about to go through this with you again, so we're gonna door dash some fried chicken cause that's what I want. Kevin said.

Alr fine. Doug said.

*The food gets there*
Damn stop smacking. Kevin said chuckling. I'm sorry but it's just that good. Doug said making Kevin Smile.

Kevin barely ate anything he spent almost the whole time staring at Doug admiring how beautiful his bestfriend was, he wishes he could have him in the way he truly wanted him, but that's not possible. He was also afraid of truly expressing his emotions like his mom told him to do.

He was afraid Doug wouldnt feel the same way. And he was also afraid of how other people would react too.

So he tried to keep all his love and feelings for Doug a secret. But who knows? Will Doug fine out? Will he feel the same way? Or will he disown Kevin and never speak to him again? It's all a mysteryyyyyy.

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter ❤️