~Chapter Eight~

Third person pov:

Kevin left Dougs house, he knew he hurt Doug's feelings and he felt terrible about it and he was willing to do anything to make it up to him.

Kevin walked through the door and jumped back when he saw his mom standing Infront of him.

Kevin Perez....do you think I'm dumb? She asked. U-uh no ma'am. Kevin said.

You told me you was going to the deli. IT DONT TAKE THAT FUCKING LONG TO GO TO THE DELI ITS 10 MINS AWAY. Karina yelled.

Mami I promise you I went to the deli. Kevin said.

And you still lying, IN MY FUCKIN FACE? You know what. You take me as a joke and it shows I know you went to Doug's house. Karina said.

Ma- SHUT YO ASS UP. Karina yelled as she cut Kevin off.

OH SO NOW YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT TO SAY? She yelled.

You told me t- DID I SAY YOU COULD SPEAK? Karina said.

You know what, you gone need 1,000 pairs of underwear boy cause I promise you. You ain't ready fa dis ass whooping. COME ON. Karina yelled.

______after the ass whooping of his life_____

Your grounded. You ain't going no where, you ain't taking my car or nothing. Matter a fact gimme dis phone I don't want you calling him. Karina said.

Kevin gave her his phone without putting up a fight, not wanting to get a whooping again.

This therapy shit is clearly not working. Plus that bitch got a smart mouth I'm taking you out of it. Karina said.

I told you I didn't need therapy. Kevin said. You don't, you need something stronger then that. Thefore I'm taking matters into my own hands. Karina said.

And by that you mean? Kevin said. I mean I'm gonna help you get over this obsession. Karina said as shewent to Kevin's drawer and took out the box he kept the photos of Doug in.

Woah whatchu doing ma? That's mine. Kevin said. I know, and I'm taking it. Karina then went on to take down all the photos of Doug he had around his room.

MOM STOP YOUR BEING RIDICULOUS. Kevin said.

IM BEING A MOTHER THATS WHAT IM DOING. Karina said as she snatched everything that even reminded Kevin of Doug. Your never getting any of this back. Karina said as she left Kevins room.

Kevin was trying to gain control of himself before he ended up doing something he regretted. That was the first time he's ever been provoked to hit a woman. Yet alone his own mother.

He breathed in and out and tried to calm himself down. Karina doesn't get it.

This was way deeper then just an obsession. This was something more. But Karina didn't understand that.

Hope y'all enjoyed this short chapter❤️, if I'm being honest I have NOOOOO idea what I'm doing with this book. I might end it soon but at the same time I wanna keep it going idkkkkkkkkkkkk