~Chapter Ten~

Third person pov:

Today was the day, Kevin was finally gonna tell Doug what's really been going on. He was nervous.

Karina sat on Kevin's bed, watching him pace around his bedroom.

What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he hates me? What if he disowns me? What i-     KEVIN! Just relax. I promise you the worst he can say is no. Karina said, cutting Kevin Off.

I just can't help but be nervous. Kevin said sitting down next to his mom. Kay, I promise you Doug won't disown you. He loves you like crazy you know that. He wouldn't end y'all's friendship over that. Karina said.

I geuss your right. Kevin says. I'm gonna go tell him I geuss. Kevin said getting up.

Kevin drove over to Doug's house. Once he got there all the nervous energy he had before came back.

Ok Doug, your gonna wanna sit down for this. Kevin said. Ok what's wrong? Doug asked.

S-so, as you know your my Bestfriend. I love you alot, but way more then I should. Kevin says.

Ever since I met you, I've basically been obsessed with you. I could never get enough of you and I always wanted to be around you.

You constantly make my life better, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. So I'm basically saying, i-i wanna be more then friends.

Doug stayed silent.

D-doug say something.....Kevin said.

Get out. Doug said.

W-what?

GET OUT! Doug yelled.

Do-

I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT SHIT, ION EVEN LIKE YOU LIKE THAT IM NOT EVEN GAY. Doug yelled.

Kevin's heart dropped. He knew this was gonna happen. That's exactly why he didn't wanna tell Doug.

Kevin was speechless. Tears filled his eyes.

And then he woke up.

Kevin woke up in a pool of sweat, he looked around and realized what happened wasn't real. It was all a dream.

Thank God. Kevin said sighing in relief. The dream made Kevin even more nervous to tell Doug now, afraid of how he might react.

I can't tell him. Not now. Kevin said to himself.

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️