The Final Chapter

Authors Pov:

❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
_________________________________________

Ok BEFORE any of y'all read this I just want y'all to know that I'm still practicing on getting better at writing smut so if y'all have tips to give me PLEASE tell me. So please don't clown me on this cause I'm still new but anyways let's get into this.

_________________________________________

Third Person Pov:

*2 months Later*

Kay opened the bedroom door and slammed
Doug on the bed and eagerly took his clothes off.

"Damn! Slamming me on the bed like I'm ya worst enemy or something." Doug said.

"Shut up." Kay said.

Kay immediately kissed down Doug's neck untill he made it to his V line. He then took his took his paints and underwear off staring at his bottom set of lips.

"Damn, wet already." Kay said before he placed two fingers inside of Doug making him moan uncontrollably.

"Mmm.." Doug moaned.

With his free hand Kay started to jerk himself off. Something about Doug's moans were just doing something to him.

Doug soon came with a shout, his legs shaking uncontrollably.

Doug turned to his side just to get turned over again.

"Nah we ain't done so ass up face down." Kay said.

Doug then arched his back, his face burried in the pillows. Kay took his dick and tapped it on Doug's hole twice before sticking it in making Doug scream loudly.

Dougs eyes started to water as he couldn't take all of Kay's dick.

"P-please its too m-uch Kay take some out!" Doug begged.

"Nah you doing good you got it." Kay said.

After what felt like 1,000 years Kay came hard, painting Doug's walls with his seed.

he collapsed on top of Doug and kissed all over him.

"Your gonna look so cute pregnant." Kay said.

"Not this nigga trapped me...dammit." Doug said to himself.

I tried my best y'all I really y'all liked this book because I did it was pretty fun to write.

Hope yall enjoyed ❤️