Chapter Thirteen

Authors Pov: y'allllllll I know y'all have been waiting for me to update this book for the LONGEST but it's finally hereeeee but I just wanna say thank you to Shiplover_1000for giving me the idea on how to end this book because I honestly was just gonna delete it because it was littleraly all over the place and I had no idea what to do but I changed my mind thanks to her, but anyways let's get into the chapter ❤️

Third Person Pov:

Doug laid in his bed staring up at the ceiling processing everything.

Did he love Kevin back?

Don't get him wrong, he loves Kay more then he loves himself and would literally die for him in a hearbeat. But he didn't know if he wanted to be in a relationship with him.

He was also wondering how he didn't notice this "Obsession" or whatever you wanna call it sooner.

I mean it was pretty obvious, Doug has had 6 girlfriends and Kay always managed to get them to break up.

And it was also the way Kay acted around Doug, he was always super flirty and clingy but Doug never thought anything of it.

Their friends and parents have pointed it out a lot but Doug just thought they were crazy.

"Honey! I made you dinner come get it!" Britney yelled from the kitchen.

Doug just ignored her, he was to busy thinking.

"MOTHERFUCKER I KNOW YOU HEARD ME! COME GET THIS FOOD BEFORE IT COLD!" Britney yelled even louder.

"Ok! I'm coming damn." Doug said.

"What's wrong witchu? Why you look sad?" Britney asked.

"It's nothing mama." Doug said.

"Is this about Kay? Just tell him you like him back." Britney said.

"It's complicated, I gotta think about it." Doug said.

"What's to think about? Anbody with eyes can see you clearly like him back, let's not forget how you got jealous of Kevin's ex girlfriends." Britney said.

"Mom!" Doug yelled.

"Just the facts." Britney said.

"And ion know how you ain't realize sooner i mean it was so obvious." Britney added.

"I just didn't expect my best friend to feel that way about me."

"Just hurry up and tell him how you feel." Britney said.

"I don't know how I feel yet, I mean sure I love that lip bite that he does, and his voice, the way he calls me baby boy, the way he kisses me on the cheek, and the wa-" Doug gasped.

"Mhm." Britney said.

"I love Kevin!" Doug said.

"YEA THATS WHAT WE'VE ALL BE SAYING GOD!" Britney said.

"Ok you don't have to yell." Doug said rolling his eyes.

Alright il this chapter was a bit short but Ill try and make the next one longer, but what do y'all think about this?

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️