~Chapter Six~

Third person pov:
It was the next day after the therapy session, Kevin was so tempted to talk to Doug. He felt like he was gonna die if he didn't talk to Doug. But he needed to get over this obsession so he tried to keep his composure.

Kevin you alright? Karina asked coming into his room. I'm fine Ma. Kevin said in a low tone. It's obvious your not, I know you wanna talk to Doug but you have to get over this obsession. Karina said.

Ma you don't get it it's not that easy. Kevin said hurrying his face into his pillow. Karina rubbed his back. Listen it's only for a week. Karina said.

A week feels like an eternity. I miss my bestfriend. Kevin said as a tear came down his cheek.

Karina's heart broke at the sight. She hated seeing her son in pain, but it was for his own good. She didn't want her son becoming a psycho who was obsessed with his Bestfriend. So she was willing to do everything in her power to prevent that from happening cause it was starting to creep her out.

*phone call between Karina And Britney*

"I honestly don't know how Doug hasn't realized it by now." Britney said.

Exaclty its obvious. But I have him in therapy now but he's not doing to good. I check on him earlier and he started crying. Karina said.

"I honestly feel bad for Kevin, I know he's probably hurting alot. Doug means the world to him" Britney said.

Yea, I hate seeing my child like this. It hurts me alot. But Its for his own good. Karina said.

*End of Call*

Kevin sighed as he thought about Doug. He was littleraly dying without him. And it sucked because Kevin had to ignore all over Doug's text and calls.

My Baby boy💙

KayKay why you not answering the phone?

You alright?

Yo ass better not be dead.

Did I do something...?

If I did lemme know and I'll make it up to you I swear on my life.

Please just answer?

*40 missed calls from My Baby Boy💙*

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️