~Chapter Twelve~

Third person pov:

Kevin sat on his bed with his face burried in his hands. He was pissed at his mom. It was her place to go and tell Doug about his feelings for him.

He couldn't possibly face Doug after everything his mom did, so his plan was to avoid Doug for as long as possible, which wasn't a good idea considering Kevin couldnt even go a day without seeing Doug.

But that was one of the many things he hated about himself, he hated the fact he had a crush on Doug and he didn't wanna believe it.

He didn't wanna believe he could lose Doug, but now since he knows everything he probably will. Just thinking about losing Doug made Kevin wanna cry, and he did.

But he stopped when he heard his window open. Already knowing who it was, he looked and and saw Doug standing Infront of him.

Hey Kaykay. Doug said as he sat down next to Kevin.

H-hey. Kevin said.

Is it true? Doug asked.

I-is what true? Kevin asked, playing dumb.

Kay, you know what I'm talking about just answer the question please. Doug said.

.....yea..it's true everything she said was true. Kevin said.

Doug just hummed in response, looking away from Kevin.

Do you feel the same way? Kevin asked.

Honestly.....I don't know. Doug said. Whatchu mean you don't know? It's a yes or no question. Kevin said.

I mean I don't know, I love you Kevin I really do. I've known you since we was babies. But your my Bestfriend so us being together kinda seems weird you feel me?

I feel it, this Exactly why I ain't wanna tell you how I really felt. Kevin said trying to stop himself from crying again.

But I gotta ask, how long have you felt this way? Doug asked.

For years, you just do something to me I can't explain it. Kevin said.

Doug hummed in response again.

Imma just go. Doug said getting up and leaving.

Kevin wanted to die. The conversation was awkward and embarrassing. He mentally cursed himself out for stuttering as well.

I seriously need to get better with where I end my chapters, but what do y'all think? Is Karina in the wrong for telling Doug?

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️