~Chapter Eleven~

Third person pov:

Kevin are you ready? Karina asked opening the door to his room.

Ready for what? Kevin asked with a confused expression on his face. To tell Doug how you feel, remember? Karina said.

Oh that, Mom I don't think I can tell him at least not right now. Kevin said.

I don't wanna hear that Kevin, this has gone on far enough. The worst he can say is no. Karina said.

Mom you don't understand, if he doesn't feel the same way I'm gonna be so embarrassed and not only that, I'm gonna lose him. And I CANT afford to lose him. Kevin said.

If you don't tell him then I will, I'm sick and tired of this. Karina said walking away.

WAIT MOM COME BACK. Kevin yelled.

Karina grabbed her Keys and ran out the door before Kevin could stop her.

Kevin watched as she pulled out the driveway and drove off.

I'm having a fucking panic attack I need to calm tf down right now. Kevin said to himself.

Karina made it to Doug's house, she knocked on the door and it opened. Revealing Doug.

Hi Ms Perez. Doug said lowly. He looked awful, as if he'd been crying and haven't slept in days.

Hi Arion, if you don't mind can I come in? I need to talk to you it's important. Karina said.

Sure. Doug said moving out the way, allowing her to come inside.

So Doug, what I'm about to tell you is very shocking. So your gonna wanna sit down for this. Karina said.

Ok, whats wrong? Doug asked.

Just listen and don't talk untill I'm finished. Karina said.

So there's no easy way to say this but, Kevin has a obsession/crush on you. Karina said.

You know how he was avoiding you? It's because his therapist I got for him to get over this obsession told him too. Karina said.
You know all those times Kevin flirted with you but played it off as a "joke" that was all real.

And it all started to make sense for Doug. The way he got mad when that girl flirted with him at the Deli, the way Kevin looked at him everytime he saw him. It all started to click.

And honestly Doug I don't know how you didn't realize sooner, I mean we all knew, even your mom. Karina said.

A-and why didn't Kevin tell me this himself? Doug asked.

He was to scared you weren't gonna feel the same way, so I took it up on myself to tell you. Karina said.

I'll give you some time alone to think about all this, I know this is very hard to take in. Karina said grabbing her stuff and leaving.

Doug was speechless, all this time his Bestfriend had a crush on him and he didn't even realize.

Karina made it back to her house, before she put her key in the lock it flew open.

BOY WHAT THE HELL? THAT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. Karina yelled.

HOW'D IT GO? WHAT DID HE SAY? DID HE FEEL THE SAME? DOES HE HATE ME NOW? Kevin asked.

Boy I don't know, he didn't tell me. He just sat there speechless and he was wondering why you didn't come tell him that yourself.
Tomorrow you should go talk to him yourself. Karina said.

Kevin was scared and nervous, how was he supposed to face Doug after that? He kept having flashbacks to his dream. What if he dream become real and Doug doesn't like him back?

Mom I can't do that. Kevin said. Where you have to, AND YOUR GOING TO. Now move out the way. Karina said pushing him aside.

Y'all this book is ending soon, probably like 1 or 2 more chapters idkkkkkk but I hope y'all enjoyed❤️