~Chapter Four~

Third person Pov:
I'm being so serious it's like he's obsessed with you. Britney said while mopping. Mom he's not obsessed with me he just loves me.
Doug said.

Nope there's definitely something he's hiding from you, I see it, his mom sees it, the rest of your friends see it. It's obvious. Britney said.

Whatever. What's fa dinner tho? Doug asked. Leftovers cause I'm not cooking anything till all the leftovers is gone so. Britney said making Doug roll his eyes.

You roll them eyes again, AND THATS YO ASS. Britney said hitting him.

OK OK IM SORRY. But Ma can I invite KayKay over? I'm bored. Doug asked.

Sure whatever. Britney said.

*Meanwhile with Kevin*

Third person pov:
Kevin was listening to some songs while Staring at photos of Doug. He so beautiful. Kevin thought to himself. He was quickly snapped out of his thoughts by his phone ringing.

It was Doug, a smile instantly made it's way onto Kevin's face as he answered and heard Doug's voice.

Yo KayKay you tryna come over? I'm bored and I miss you. Doug said.

Kevins ankle grew bigger. Alr I'll be over there in a bit. Kevin said.

Ok bye Kaykayyyy. Doug said before hanging up.

KEVIN WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LEAVING YOIR TRASH ON THE TA- the hell? Karina stopped talking once she saw hundreds of photos of Doug spread out on Kevin's bed.

U-um. Kevin said. Boy wtf is this? Karina asked.

Ma it's not what it looks like. Kevin said.
Why in the fuck do you got all these pictures of Doug. Karina asked. But Kevin remained silent.

You know what yo ass is going to a therapist cause this shit don't make no sense, it ain't no way in hell you this obsessed with Doug.
Karina said.

Ma I keep telling you it's not an obsession I just have very strong love for Doug, it's nothing major. Kevin said.

Why are you so afraid to admit your obsessed with Doug? It's so obvious and I don't understand how Doug doesn't see it.

Ma it's nothing to see I don't have an obsession with Doug. Kevin said getting irritated.

Don't get mad at me cause you can't tell the truth about your emotions, but yea your going to a therapist. Karina said walking out of Kevin's room, closing the door behind her.

Kevin always got mad when people said he had an obsession with Doug. Ok so he stalks him and sometimes watches his sleep but it's no big deal right?

Kevin put on some clothes, grabbed his stuff and made his way to Doug's house.

*He finally gets there*

FINALLY, yo ass took forever. Doug said getting up and hugging Kevin tightly.

Sorry bro, my mama was trippin. Kevin said.

What happened? Doug asked. Nothing don't worry Bout it, but whatchu tryna do? Kevin asked.

Look I was thinking we go to the deli, cause I'm hungry and my mama don't wanna cook. Doug said.

Alright come on. Kevin said getting up.

*They get to the deli*

KayKay which one should I get? Doug asked. Idk you pick. Kevin said. Noooooo they all look good I can't choose it's too hard. Doug said making Kevin roll his eyes playfully.

"Damn girl you see him? Nigga fine asfff" Kevin heard a group of girls say.

"Hey zaddy, you fine asffff" a girl said, she had a neon green wig with a black bodysuit on.

Ooo thank you ma, say I could get yo number? Doug asked. Making Kevin side eye him.

"Yea it's ********** call me later daddy." The girl said with a smirk and walked away.

The fuck was that!? Kevin yelled at Doug, making many people stare.

WDYM? And wtf are you yelling for. Doug asked

You giving random Smoochies to number now!? Kevin yelled.

Bro chill out, you acting like we together or sum. Doug said laughing.

Hearing that made Kevin go silent. As much as he wanted to grab Doug by his neck and bodyslam him into the ground, he knew he couldn't because he has no reason to be upset. Doug was right, they aren't together.

Bro let's just fucking get the food and go before Iash out. Kevin said.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ❤️