Chapter 1

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's a normal day for the students at Beacon Academy, for all but Jaune.

Ozpin: Ms. Nikos would you repeat your request again?

Jaune and his team are in the Headmaster's office, who is sitting quietly at his desk. Jaune looks at his team in shock, not believing what he just heard.

Pyrrha: Headmaster Ozpin, we wish to see Jaune Arc removed from the team. We believe this is the best course of action as Jaune is not made for the life of a huntsman.

Jaune clenches his fist at hearing those words.

Jaune: *Thoughts* Always those words, always those words!

It takes a little while before he realizes that his fingernails have dug into his flesh and blood is running down his hand.

Ozpin leans back in his chair.

Ozpin: Ms. Nikos are you sure? Once that's done, there's no turning back. What do you think of that, Mr. Ren, Ms. Valkyrie?

Ren walks forward with his hands behind his back.

Ren: We're sure we want to replace Jaune for his own good.

Jaune is getting more and more shocked, but also angrier.

Ozpin: I just think it's a very big step, you have to understand that it can change everything. Have you spoken to your sister team, Team RWBY, about this matter?

Some hope returns to Jaune's eyes, but that hope was immediately shattered when Pyrrha spoke up.

Pyrrha: Yes, they think the same way we do.

Jaune can't believe it, is he the only one they haven't talked to?!

Ozpin sighs and pulls out some papers.

Ozpin: I'm sorry Mr. Arc, but if the entire team feels this way, I'm afraid I have to take this action.

Jaune nods as Ozpin stamps the papers.

Ozpin: I will immediately look for a new team member for you.

Pyrrha: Thank you Headmaster Ozpin.

And with that, they leave the office, leaving Jaune standing there, still shocked at what just happened.

Ozpin: Mr. Arc?

He looks at Ozpin, who looks at him with sympathy.

Ozpin: We need to discuss your future at this academy.

Jaune looks down at the floor unsure of what to do, but deep down he knows what to do.

Jaune: I'm sorry Headmaster, but I'm leaving Beacon.

Ozpin looks shocked upon hearing this, which is surprising, the old man never really showed any emotion.

Ozpin: Mr. Arc, don't rush this!

Jaune shakes his head.

Jaune: No Headmaster, my entire life I have been kept small by my family, by my so called "friends" from my childhood who just wanted to be closer to my sisters and now by the people I saw as a second family. I refuse to study at an academy where the students doesn't recognize my skills.

Ozpin sighs and nods.

Ozpin: Okay Mr. Arc, farewell...

And with that, Jaune leaves the office... He walks through the Academy for the last time and looks at everything. Good memories that only hurt now. He takes a Bullhead and flies it to Vale, where he seeks a place to drown his sorrows. However, just before he can get to a bar called "Junior's" but before he can go inside, he collides with a man. He flies to the ground and looks up at the man who gives him an apologetic look.