Author's Note & Epigraph

Disclaimer: I do not own the Divergent Trilogy, and I don't own most of these characters, as much as I'd like to. To be honest, I don't remember all of the characters I've made up, but I own Cammi and her initiate class, at least. I don't own Tobias or Tris or Eric or Max or Marcus or any of the characters seen in the original trilogy. 

* * * * *

This is a sequel! Actually, it's meant to be book 2 in a tetralogy (4 books). 

As I mentioned in the description, you technically could read this as a standalone, but you'd be lost whenever I reference events from the first book, which consisted of Cammi's initiation into Dauntless. 

Oh, and, just remember, this is still Tris' story. While I'm changing some stuff up and telling it from Cammi's eyes, Tris is very much still a central player in the story. 

And I know I said in the last book that the first chapter of this story would go up sometime in March, but I've posted this just to tease the story a bit, and allow anyone who wants to add this to reading lists or libraries a chance to. 

I hope you all like it! 

* * * * *

Epigraph (Quote for the book):

"It reminded [her] of the truth - who [she] really was, and the fact that no matter how hard [she] ran, [her] past would be right there with [her]."

- Kayla Krantz