Important info!

Hey y'all,
So.... I decided I'm not happy with a lot of what I have written in this book. What I am going to do (and have started) is I'm gonna restructure and write the book. I'm not gonna change the story line. I'm just going to write it better than I previously did with small changes here and there to each chapter. Some things may move from one chapter to another and things may happen differently. The goal is to make the book longer and to make the book over all better. I will not publish the updated version until I have reached the point in the book where I last updated. I will not give a time frame for when this will be finished because I do not want to pressure myself into rushing to get it out on time. That only leads to me publishing something I'm not happy with.

One big change is going to be that Tatum's name will change. So I highly suggest that anyone who has read up until this point go back and reread once I post the new version. (Not creating a new story. Just updating the existing chapters).

In the mean time.....
I have made a few covers for this book and I would like y'allto vote for your favorite. I feel that an updated version of this book deserves and updated fresh cover. I will review the results of y'all's voting right before I update the existing chapters.

Vote by commenting on your favorite cover.

Cover one:

Cover two:

Cover two:

Cover three:

Cover three: