Swim - Nadine Franklin

I stood by the edge of the pool and admired Nadine as she swam around in the water. I took off my top and shorts and threw them to the side. Nadine came up from under the water and smirked.

Nadine asked me with a grin, "Are you gonna come into the water and have some fun with me? Or are you just gonna stand there and look pretty?" I didn't get a chance to respond before she pulled me down into the pool and started laughing.

"I hate you" I rolled my eyes.

"I love you too" Nadine wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body against mine. I placed my hands on her waist and gently pulled her closer. Nadine ran her hands down my back slowly and pressed her chest against mine.

"Are we going to do it in the pool?" I raised a brow, slightly smirking at the thought of eating my own girlfriend out in the family pool.

Nadine playfully teased me, saying, "I'm not that easy to get, you're going to have to work for it." Her hips began to move slowly towards me, inches between us. Our bodies touched, the water dripping down our bodies. My eyes fell to her chest. Her hands traced my curves, admiring every inch of my body.

Nadine's eyes were fixed on my waistline, her hands grazing up and down my body. She was whispering sweet nothings into my ear, making me burn with desire. Her hands moving up and down my body. "My eyes are up here, love" Nadine noticed as I was staring down at her breasts.

She pulled me closer and the tension grew between us. "I want you." I begged. "Love me"

Her lips brushed against mine ever so slightly. Then she backed away to tease. I rolled my eyes and pulled her closer for a much more passionate kiss. Our lips crashed together like two magnets drawing together. I let out a small moan as she bit my bottom lip. She slowly moved down to my neck and sucked on the skin.

"Fuck" I titled my head back, as she kissed my neck. She made her way up to my jawline, planting soft kisses, looking up at me with lust-blown pupils. "Fuck, I need you." Nadine whispered.

Nadine propped me up on the deck of the pool with her hand on my waist, biting her lip. She both looked at me with hopeful eyes and I knew what she wanted. I took her hands in mine and slowly moved in close, our lips meeting in a soft kiss. We slowly moved our lips together, our tongues dancing gently. I felt Nadine's hand move down my waist and back up to my breast, cupping it in her hand. I broke the kiss, but didn't pull away, instead moving my hand down Nadine's side to her breast. I felt her nipple harden through her swimsuit, and I moved my hand to the bottom of the suit, stroking her through it. I broke the kiss and moved my lips to Nadine's ear

"I want you. And I want you now." I begged. Nadine's eyes flashed and she nodded, pushing me back and sliding her hand down my swimsuit.

We both moaned as our lips met again, our tongues dancing and our hands exploring. Nadine broke the kiss, and moved her lips to my ear, whispering, "I want you too. Let's go." I nodded and moved my lips to her ear, whispering, "Where do you want me?" Nadine's eyes nodded toward the pool chair, biting her lip. I nodded and we both got out of the pool and she pushed me on the chair and propped herself up on me.

"I'll show you how much I want you." Nadine slowly grinded her hips against me. She leaned in and my eyes fell to her breasts again.

"I think we should take it a bit slower" I bit my lip slightly. Nadine got off top of me and took me into the house, into her bedroom.

"I'm all yours, love," Nadine said as she slowly took her bra off and dropped it on the floor. She pulled me into a kiss and we threw ourselves onto the bed. Nadine desperately ripped my bra off. Our breasts pressed together as we kissed. My heart was pounding as I felt Nadine's tongue explore my mouth. She slowly ran her mouth down my chest, placing kisses as she went.

"Nadine?" I whispered.

She raised her head slowly. "What's wrong love?" Her tone filled with worry.

"I feel weird." I dropped my head down to avoid eye contact.

Nadine slowly crawled over to my side and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Tell me what you need, I'll get it for you." She whispered. "Anything."

"Just hold me, okay?" I whispered.

She squeezed me gently and traced patterns on my bare skin with her fingertips. "I know I got caught up in the moment," she sighed. "I'm sorry." She looked me in the eyes. "I love you in every single way, not just for sex. I love you, for you."

I smiled at her and placed my hands on her hands, which were wrapped around my waist. "This is just perfect." I said. I smelled her perfume and smiled. "Let's just stay here forever, okay?"

"Anything for you, Y/n" Nadine said softly, placing a sweet kiss on my neck. "You're my girl."