It's only us - Emily Dickinson *

A/N: Who doesn't love some Emily Dickinson smut? ;)

I sat in my room, staring out the window. I watched as a tiny little bird flew by, tweeting, and chirping as it went. I heard the door open and I turned around to see Emily coming in.

"Um, do you mind? I just needed to talk...to you." Emily asked as she grabbed the chair next to me and sat down. "I just needed to get things off my chest, you know?" I smirked and nodded my head, positioning myself so that I was facing her, eyes locked on her. "You can talk to me. I'm here for you."

Emily let out a long, weary sigh and smiled wanly. "Um, I just feel like I don't belong here, like I don't feel like I'm part of the family anymore. I feel like a guest in my own home."

I sighed and licked my lips. "Em, I know that's what it feels like, but it's not at all. You are appreciated. Your family loves you, I love you." I paused at the last part and covered my hand with my mouth.

"Mm?" Emily tilted her head to the side, raising a brow. I felt my breath quicken, my chest heaving as I exhaled. I was suddenly struck with the realization that I was gawking at her, and I cleared my throat and looked away.

"Don't be nervous around me." Emily spoke in a low, raspy whisper. She pulled her chair towards me, our knees brushing. "I don't bite." Her words were so gentle, but I could feel the weight of her gaze on me as she looked at me. I tried to ignore it, but it was impossible. I felt my heart race in my chest as Emily scanned my features, and I could feel my face get hot as her eyes lingered on my lips."You have such soft, kissable lips. I could definitely see myself kissing them." Emily smirked, licking her lips.

"Who's stopping you from kissing them?" I asked. "It's only us." Emily raised a brow and smirked, inching closer to me. "I'm not giving in that easily, Y/N." She leaned in, our lips inches away from touching. Her warm breath hit my cheek as she whispered, "But, you're going to give in...eventually."

I moved closer to her, our noses almost touching as my heart pounded in my chest. "Y/N" Emily whispered, her voice quivering with desire. "I know you want me. You can have me. I want you to do whatever you want to me."

We both stood up and she slowly placed her hands on my waist. I leaned in and our lips crashed against each other. Emily pushed me up against the bookshelf, her hands still resting on my waist. My fingers dug into the back of her neck. I could smell her perfume as she ran her lips down my jawline and I tilted my head back. We both moaned as our lips moved together and our tongues touched and tasted each other. I pushed Emily towards the bed, gently pushing her down onto the mattress, straddling on top of her. I kissed her softly on the lips, then moved to her neck and ear, before finally moving down to her chest.

"Mmm," Emily hummed, dragging her fingers down my chest. I pressed my lips against hers, feeling her lips curve into a smile. I could tell she was enjoying the kiss. Her lips were soft and her tongue was gentle as she explored my mouth. I couldn't get enough of her.

I slowly pulled away from her and unbuttoned my top, letting it fall to the ground. I gently leaned in and brushed my lips against her delicate, pale collarbone, breathing out a sigh. She tipped her head back, closing her eyes, and allowed me to run my hands down her chest, unbuttoning her top. Emily let out a soft sigh as I tossed her top on the floor. She leaned forward into me, our bodies pressed together as we kissed. I slowly pushed against her, letting my fingers brush against her delicate, pale skin. I bit my lip as her hands ran down my chest, sliding them down the front of my jeans, playing with the hem of my panties.

"It's all yours, Dickinson." I smirked as she slid her hand down further. She turned me over and unzipped my jeans, pulling them off. She slowly pulled my panties. She wrapped her arms around my thighs as she softly kissed my inner thigh, getting closer to my center. I breathed hard, licking my lips as I watched her. I put my hand on the back of her head and guided her up. She smirked as I pulled on her hair as soon as her mouth was on my center. Her tongue circled my clit. My head tilted back as I let out an involuntary moan. I reached for Emily's hand and squeezed it while she moved her tongue over to kiss my folds. She guided her tongue back to my clit. She inserted two fingers and began thrusting them in and out of me.

"Oh, shit Emily! Fuck!" I moaned, grabbing onto her hair as her fingers thrusted in and out while she circled my clit.

"Keep screaming my name while I fuck you." Emily bit her lip, quickening her pace.

"F-F-Fuck, Emily. I-I'm close." I moaned. She hooked her fingers inside me, my walls clamping against her fingers. She looked up at me, moving her tongue slowly over my clit. My breathing quickened, my muscles tensed up.

"Come on, Y/N. Cum for me. Do it for me." Emily's raspy, thick voice was dripping with desire.

My legs shook as she circled over my clit while fingers thrusted in and out. My breath hitched in my throat as I released. She took her tongue off my clit and pulled her fingers out of me. My chest heaved as I sighed, watching as Emily licked her fingers.

I watched as she slowly made her way next to me, running her hand up my stomach, before leaning in and planting a soft kiss on my cheek. "You're amazing." Emily whispered, biting her lip as she ran her fingers through my hair. "You did such a good job."

Our hands were interlaced together, holding them gently as we gazed into each other's eyes. "I love you." I whispered.

Emily's eyes lit up with love as she looked at me, a gentle smile on her lips. "I love you too," she said gently, curling a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. I leaned in to kiss her and she leaned in to kiss me, our lips meeting in a sweet kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her arms around me, holding on tight as if she would never let me go.

"This is what home feels like." I whispered, feeling a sense of comfort and safety. "Warm, welcoming, loving, and safe. That's how I feel when I'm with you, Em." I looked over at her, feeling a sense of contentment wash over me. "This is where I want to be." I said, smiling.

"You make me so happy." Emily nuzzled her face into my chest and breathed in deeply. I could smell the scent of her perfume and felt her warm body against me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. She's my everything.

"This is better than poetry." Emily chuckled.

"A lot better."

"You're going to have to return the favour." Emily smirked.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, kissing her forehead. "Don't worry Em, I will."