Makeup - Kate Bishop *

I yanked open the door abruptly, and slammed it shut with such force that Kate flinched in surprise. She looked at me with wide eyes, and cocked her head to the side. I didn't say anything, but I could tell she was wondering what the hell was going on.

"Y/n" she said, with a look of slight worry on her face, "Are you okay?"

I placed my hands on my head and let out a loud growl as I paced around the room. I was feeling frustrated and angry and didn't know what to do.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" My voice was shaking and tears were streaming down my face.

Quickly but gently getting up, Kate wrapped her arms around me in an attempt to comfort me, but I pushed her away. "Don't fucking touch me right now," I spat, my voice cold and angry.

My heart broke into a thousand pieces at the sight of her face. She looked like she'd been punched in the gut, and I felt like I couldn't breathe as she looked at me with those big, watery eyes. I instantly regretted what I'd just done.

"Kate," I whispered.

She didn't respond.

I felt the tears well up in my eyes as they trickled down my cheek. I was overwhelmed with emotion and felt like I had lost something incredibly important to me. It was her. The only one I could go to when I'm upset or hurt, or if I ever needed someone to lean on. She was there for me no matter what, unlike anyone or anything else. Kate was my home, and without her, I felt completely lost and alone.

"Kate, please talk to me," I begged, my voice shaking. She was sitting on the bed with her head bowed, and her eyes were empty. I felt like I was going to collapse. I slowly walked towards her, and sat down beside her, reaching out to touch her arm. She didn't move, but her head slowly came up. Our eyes met and she gave me a small smile, but I could tell it was forced.

After a long, tense silence, I let out a choked sob, and rested my head on her shoulder, tears streaking my face. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight, trying to soothe me. She slowly rubbed my back with her hands, my body tensing up occasionally.

I began to loosen my body up and she slowly let go of me, cupping my face in her hand. "Listen to me, Y/n." She whispered. "I know what you're going through, and I want to help you. I love you, Y/n, I want to be here for you."

I felt the tears slowly trickle down my cheek as I smiled at her. "Kate," I said softly.

She held my face in her hands and slowly stroked my cheeks with her thumb, wiping away my tears as she looked into my eyes.

"Tell me," she whispered.

"I'm just really scared," I said, resting my chin in the nook of her neck as she held me.

"What's scaring you, Y/n?" She asked, slowly caressing my back with her hand. I began to cry and she instantly wrapped her arms around me. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm here. I'm here." She whispered in my ear.

"I know, but I promise everything will be okay and whatever it is, we'll get through this together." Kate said, as she gently wiped the tears off my cheek with her thumb.

I let out a small sigh, and turned to look up at Kate, our faces mere inches apart. My eyes darted down to her pink, plump lips. I couldn't help but think about how nice they would feel against my own.

"I want you so bad," I whispered, my voice thick with desire.

"I want you too, Y/n" Kate whispered softly in my ear.

I could feel her warm breath on my neck as she spoke, her hands slowly increasing their pressure on my waist. She was slowly turning her body towards me, her lips close to my ear. I found myself becoming aroused, and my heart began to race.

I propped myself up on top of her, feeling her body tense slightly beneath me. Her breath slightly hitched in her throat as I came closer and closer. I could feel her warm breath on my face as our lips pressed against each other's. I could taste the sweetness of her lips as I slowly pulled away. I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her again. I pulled away and came close again, my lips just inches away from hers. I could feel the heat between us as our lips touched.

She subtly but methodically looped her fingers in the belt loops of my jeans, pulling me close enough for our lips to brush against each other's again. She tugged on my pants as she pulled me closer to her.

Kate quickly wrapped her legs around my waist, flipped me over, and began to explore my body with her mouth and hands. I ran my hands down her back as she positioned her knees on each side of me. Her body was pressed up against mine, and I could feel her heart pounding through her chest. She slowly moved her lithe body up and down, straddling my waist. Her hands were moving underneath my shirt, and her warm touch was sending waves of tingling through my body.

I gently bit her lip, causing her to moan softly. Kate pulled away and I latched onto her, sucking the sensitive skin on her neck. I could feel her pulse beating rapidly beneath my lips. She leaned her head back, exposing her neck, and her mouth flung open in a breathless gasp.

Kate's hands roamed under my shirt, gently, but as she got more excited, her hands became more invasive, cupping my breasts in her hands and tugging at the bottom of my shirt, which she eventually pulled off me, throwing it carelessly on the floor. She ducked her head down and her lips brushed against my neck towards my ear, causing me to grab hold of Kate's waist as she grinded against me. She let out a quiet, blissful groan as she dug her hands into the pillow, her knuckles turning white.

I quickly shifted our positions, placing Kate at the bottom. She looked up at me with her pupils full of lust, her lips slightly parted. I bit my lip as I stripped Kate's top off and my eyes fell to her breasts, a gasp escaping my lips. I slowly moved my hands down her toned stomach, feeling her muscles tense up and contract underneath my fingertips.

Kate sat up, leaning forward and she tugged at the waistband of my pants, biting her lip slightly. I felt my heart race as I kicked my shoes off and Kate pulled my pants off. She pulled me in and our lips crashed together, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I let my hands roam free and tugged at Kate's belt as we made out, feeling her soft curves beneath my fingertips. I removed her belt and tossed it across the room, feeling her tongue swipe across my bottom lip.

I pushed her back down onto the bed and lowered my head to place kisses in between her breasts. Our eyes locked as my mouth explored her body. I grabbed the waistband of her underwear, pulling them off. I watched as Kate's chest rose as I hovered my mouth over her pussy. My tongue ran over her clit as my lips pressed against her pussy. Kate sucked in a deep breath as I circled over her clit. I could feel her legs trembling as I sucked on her clit.

"Fuck Y/n, right there." Kate gasped as she placed her hand on the back of my head, digging her fingers in my hair.

"Come for me, Kate" I moaned as I picked up my pace on her clit.

Kate let out a loud gasp as she came. Her cum ran down my chin and my fingers. I licked my fingers as Kate watched me as I tasted her.

I slowly crawled up next to her, cuddling her gently as she curled up against me, her naked skin pressed against mine.

"I love you, Kate." I whispered softly as our hands interlocked, gazing into her eyes.

Kate's warm, tender hand moved against my bare chest, causing a shiver to run down my body. I sighed in contentment as I looked at her. "I love you too Y/n, I always will" Kate whispered, pulling me close to her. I could feel her heart beating against my chest and her warm breath on my skin. I knew that I would always love her.

"Goodnight" Kate whispered.

"Goodnight love" I smiled as we slowly fell asleep.