6- The Meeting. 2903 words

Thomas had breakfast in their room with Hope. She was sitting on the couch with her ankle on a pillow when a male and female tutor arrived.  They told Thomas that his father was not sure if the gender of the tutor would upset her so they came together. He introduced Hope to the tutors. He explained to Hope that he had a meeting with his father. He would be back after the meeting. He left Hope sitting on the couch with her ankle on a pillow. He gave her a kiss on her forehead and left. He hoped she would be fine with the tutors.

*************************************

Thomas knocked on his father's office door and then entered. The meeting had already started. The Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta nodded at him. Thomas leaned on the wall in the corner, and was listening to the conversation in front of him when suddenly the Beta Dolph, turned to Thomas and asked,"When do we get to meet your mate? She is our future Luna." The Delta Zeeb, turned to Thomas,  "You found your mate? Congratulations!" The Gamma Lyall, interrupted, "Yes, yes, congratulations. Now can we plan for her justice. Nobody may harm our Luna." Thomas chuckled. It was just like Lyall to keep everybody on the task at hand.

Thomas found himself thinking about Hope. He hadn't marked her so he doesn't know what she is feeling. He didn't want her to think she was his servant.  He needed her to want him as much as he wanted her. He hoped she was comfortable with the tutors.

"Thomas, what do you think?" Zeeb asked, bring Thomas back to the meeting.

"Sorry, can you repeat the question?"

Dolph laughed, "Already missing her? We are going to visit this pack on the premise that they asked for an alliance. They we can snoop around and find out if they use toys."  The thought of Hope as a toy made Thomas growl.

"That sounds like a good plan. If there are other toys, they deserve justice too "

"I will call and set up a meeting," the Alpha said. "We need information and proof to take this Alpha down. For an Alpha to order a pack member to not shift, to treat them with such abuse, is misuse of his authority.  He does not deserve to be an Alpha. We will bring our information and proof to the council."

"I would rather kill him," Thomas muttered. The Beta, Gamma, and Delta agreed.

"Our integrity is strong. We will not give into revenge. We will do this the right way," the Alpha ordered, but he wanted this wolf dead too.

They agreed to meet tomorrow to finalize the plan.

*************************************
As Thomas was walking towards his room, he bumped into Yifa.

"Thomas, I missed you," Yifa drooled.

"I have been busy. We need to talk," Thomas replied. Looking at her, he could not imagine why he dated her. She was pretty, but not beautiful like Hope.

"Of course, honey. How about if we go to your room and finish this conversation," she winked.

"How about if we go to my office," Thomas countered.

"The office?" she asked with surprise.
Maybe he was finally going to ask her to be his Luna. She smirked.

He opened his office door and let her in first. His office was similar to his father's with shelves full of books, file cabinets, and maps. Thomas sat at his desk and offered Yifa a seat.

"Wouldn't you rather sit on the couch with me?" Yifa pouted.

"No, I think I should sit here." Thomas didn't want to hurt Yifa but he found his mate.

"We have been dating, knowing that either one of us could find our mate," he started slowly.

Yifa's eyes grew wide. Thomas did not leave the packland. His mate was not here. Was he going to look for her?
"And . . . "