Chapter 6

Dan wrenched the grate from it's lock. Looking out for any Lion people, they crawled out of the vent and began walking quietly down the corridor, luckily it was only about 5 metres until they arrived at Lion Dan and Phil's apartment.

"Damn, it's locked!" Phil complained. "I know." answered Lion, it seemed he had a solution for everything, "But I'll need Dan." 

"Dan, Lion needs you, I'll tell you what to do." 

"Ok."

After recieving a few instructions, Phil began, "Since you have the deepest voice, we need you Growl. Like, a lion noise, if you get me. Any type of growl you like. We'll hide behind the open door, and run inside and lock it." "Right."

Dan began. He cleared his throat, took a deep breath of air and let out an elaborate series of roars and growls. Following our plan, Lion Dan and Phil unlatched their door and began to look around. We hadn't thought this through.

Fortunately, another lion further down the corridor had just tuned the corner, and Lion Dan and Phil approached it to ask, they suspected, why it was growling at them. 

Dan, Phil and Lion knew they had no time, they tip-toed into the room and quietly latched the door, pushing a heavy wardrobe infront of it to make the room more secure.

"Lion, you took us here, why can't you just take us back?" Phil questioned. "Oh, it's not that simple. In our world, I'm falling apart, almost destroyed. I won't be able to send us back until we've found a way to fix me, in this universe. Then I'll return fixed. Understand?"

"But you're not damaged in this universe, you're perfect!" Phil replied, annoyed with Lion's response.

"This is only an Illusion, Phil. I'm still damaged, I've just made myself a bit more presentable, but it won't be possible in my, our universe."

"So how can we fix you then?" Phil questioned.

"I'm not certain yet, but as I remember, we need to go to the point where I was put in the tumble drier in this universe, and prevent, Then I'll be able to take us back, we're about a day later than this in our universe, so we've got a while to get to your, well if I'm being precise, Lion Phil's mum's house to stop me going in the tumble drier. Got it?"

"Got it." Phil replied, and after updating Dan, they agreed.