Chapter 10

"Over here!" Lion Phil's mum turned around around and roared, showering Dan with spit. Without a second thought Dan leaped up and threw a giant moving box labelled "Kitchen" at Her. She fell backwards and writhed around on the floor.

"Run!" Dan screamed. Phil hopped out from behind the washing machine and joined Dan in exiting the house, Lion followed. They poured out through the back door in a blunder of hysterity and fear. "Damn the garden's blocked at every side." Dan heaved. "It's a fence we can jump it!" Phil screamed, running towards the fence and vaulting over it into the neighbours garden, followed closely by Dan and Lion. They pressed themselves against the side of the fence and hoped Lion Phil's mum wouldn't see them. Luckily, the curtains in the neighbours house were closed so they wouldn't see them."

"Lion, can't you just zap us back now?" Phil whispered. "No, not yet, We need to go to the museum, they've got a skeleton of a human in one of the exhibits, probably over here the way we are. With his skeleton I can gather enough power to transport us back, It's the only thing that will work. 

They creeped across the garden and vaulted the fence at the end, on the other side, the faced the back of a shop in a dirty alleyway. "We need to stay quiet." Dan whispered. "Wait." Phil puzzled, "This is a costume shop. We're at the back entrance, if we can sneak in and find a costume that will help us blend in It'll be much easier to get to the museum."  The back door was held open by a broom. They snuck in and found themselves in the supply closet where the costumes were stored before they were shelved. "There." Lion said, "Lion masks, they might be comical but they'll do. You'll just put them on and we'll go to the museum. "Lion, these are joke heads." Phil replied," They'll be ok but we're going to have to get some clothes too, this one's an Elvis Lion mask and the other's a Britney Spears Lion mask. We'll have to be pretty careful."