chapter 3

Jordan (in mm)
I woke up to skylar wrapped around my arms.. I shook her lightly nd she rubbed her eyes as she got up nd stretched her arms. She told me she was going home to get changed. I walked her out nd kissed her cheeks. I went back in my room to get me a fresh towel to shower. I grabbed my axe body wash nd headed towards the shower.

I got out the shower 20 minutes later.I wrapped my towel across my waist nd brushed my teeth. I dried my hair that got a lil wet. I walked to my closet nd picked out my camo button up shirt, my khakis pant nd my lastest jordan future black shoes. I sprayed cologne on nd grabbed the keys to my silver bmw 2015 i8. I stopped by mcdonald's nd made my way to school.

I got to school nd I notice this fine ass bitch standing near her locker. Ig she was a new student cuz she had her schedule in her hands. Since im nice I walked up to her nd put one arm around her waist nd my other arm reached for her schedule. She gave me a stank look nd snatched the paper back but she didnt move my hand from her waist.

"You need help beautiful" I asked as I moved my hand closer to her ass

" umm... n-no not really" she stuttered when my hands gripped her ass.

"Wats yo name ma"

"Shanique"

" lemme get yo number ma"

"Ok" she passed me her phone nd the first thing I notice was her screen saver nd it was her wearing a two-piece bikini. Damn she fine asf. I put my number in her pnone nd as I was passing it back to her I saw skylar walking through the door. She noticed me nd walked over to me. Shs stood in the middle of me nd her nd gave her a stank look nd shanique gave it back to her

" tf is u doing here wit my man" she said as she grabbed my arm.I yanked my arm out her manly grip.

"Tf is u talking about, u aint my girl so go on somewhere wit that bs" I said shooing her away

"Oh really, but wen we were all cuddled up yesterday u wasnt saying shit"

"Mane.. u was just gonna be a fuck nd duck but since u wasnt fucking now I gotta keep it moving"

" fuck u jordan" she cried as she ran towards the school doors".

I turned back to shanique nd she was giving me a sexy smirk. She grabbed my hands nd lead me to the bathroom. This is wat im talking bout..

Xavier
I was just bout to walk up to my girl wen skylar bumped in to me nd she fell. I helped her up nd wen she lifted her head I saw tears rolling down her face. That just fucked up my whole mood, I was ready to beat any nigga ass.

" wats wrong wit u"I asked her as I pulled her outside

"Jordan... he said I was just a fuck nd duck"

"Oh really" I was just about to go back inside but she pulled me back

"No dont hurt him"

"Y not... im tired of see u hurt u no-" I was cut off wen I notice she had a red mark on the side of her cheek nd some bruises on her arm.

"Who the hell did this shit to u"

"Wat" she asked confused

"Those marks on yo damn body" she just shrugged her shoulder.

"Skylar im being dead ass...who the fuck did this shit"

"i-it was my mom's boyf-"

"Get in ur car nd go home to get yo shit u staying wit me..." she didn't hesitate to get in her car. I got in mines nd drove rite behind her. We got there 5 min later nd I grabbed my gun just in case a nigga gotta die today.

We got out our car nd she went to knock on the door. It opened nd a black ass bald nigga opened it. He grabbed skylar by her hair nd was bout to close to door but I put my feet in nd kicked the door back. I punched the nigga hard asf in his nose causing it to bleed he let go of sky nd she ran off to her room. He pulled out a gun nd aimed it at me.

"Pull it" I challenged him. Tf I aint afraid of his pussy ass

"Ok ur wish is my command" I put my hands in my pocket waiting for him to pull but as I already knew he didnt pull it.

"Thought so bitch" he put his gun down nd I walked pasted him bumping into him on purpose nd went into sky's room. She was packed her last duffle bags. She finished up nd I helped her carry them into the car. We put the things in nd got in the car I noticed she didnt have to much clothes nd since she rolling wit me ima take her to the mall. The car ride was mostly quiet til she noticed we was at the mall.

"Omg xavier u took me to the mall"

"Anything for u sky"

"Before I step out.. y do u care about me so much"

"Bcuz no one else does nd I dont wanna see u struggle.. if u rocking im rolling "

"Thnxs xavier"she hugged me nd got out the car nd we made our way inside rue21

................

By the time we left the store it was already 7:30. Sky bought the whole store but its w.e cuz I got business to do tonight so more money is coming in. I stopped by Popeyes nd brought sky some food so she doesn't go to sleep hungry. We made it home nd wen I opsned the door I saw raven (my girl) on the couch with only a bra nd a thong on, tbh I aint even feeling her. She clingy asf.

"Bae who tf is this ugly ass hoe"she said sizing sky

"Who tf u calling ugly with yo nappy ass 2cent weave" sky replied

I just pulled sky away nd took her to the quest rokm nd let her unpack her stuff while I go talk to raven. I walked over to the couch where she was tying her hair like she was bout to do some shit, she aint bout it.

"Who tf is she" she asked as I sat next to her

"Thats my bestfriend nd she gonna be staying her"

"Ugh w.e...... so wat we doing tonignt bae"

"U tell me" I said as I licked my lips.

She stood up nd grabbed my hand leading me to my bedroom. Im bout to get some gud pussy tonight.

.....................

Comment

Vote

Read

Sorry it took so long to update my WiFi going slow asf