chapter 6

Jordan ( in mm) sexy or nah

............
Today me and my niggas gonna make a drop, it gonna be me, Xavier, black, Jojo, and qua'votae. We going after a nigga called young blood.

He always been jealous of me and Xavier lifestyle. Nigga wish he could be us so he been sending niggas to kill us, where dey at doe.... Oh yeah they all died. If that pussy nigga going make other bitch-made niggas to kill us he betta make sure he actually got bullet in they shit. They ain't bout that life.

That's the thing with young he always want shit easy, like money grows on tree or "like a good neighbor state farm is there, with a bag of 30k" no bih its is real fucking life nigga u want sum thing u work for that shit.

Enough of the life story..... We at the trap getting strapped ready to bust a bullet in this nigga ass. We also bringing back- up just in case. I noe sky gonna be worried but she ain't gotta worry bout a thing, i run this shit and as long as I'm here, nobody gonna have to balls to bust a bullet into me..

They noe damn well I'll square up to a nigga real quick.. I'll slice they mama head off and mail them her head in a bowling bag... Best believe I done that shit before and nobody told me otherwise...

...............

We pulled up in young blood's trap house... We had this nigga cornered... My squad busted in, that's wen all hell broke loose...... For them.

While my boys were handling the downstairs guys me and my day one niggas went for young. We roamed threw his shit hole but we couldn't find him.. But I knew he was here..

I walked in this bathroom all the way down the hallway... It looked dusty and unused for a while. I knew fo sure he was in here. I knew exactly where he was but I decided to tease him a bit.

I looked in the shower.. No young.... I looked in the sink... No young.. Obviously...

"Only one more place to look...u can run but u can't hide nigga."

I opened the bottom cabinet and there he was.. Sweaty, squished, and scared... I yanked him by his shirt collar and pistol whipped his ass. Immediately blood came out.. That's how I like it..

I walked him to his office and told the boys to come... They followed the command and came.. I told them to tie him up. They finished that and I took a last look at this nigga.

"Mane I'm s-"
Pow pow

One thing ion like is wen niggas say they sorry wen they noe damn well they couldn't give 2 shits.. So I shut that down real quick.

I told the boys to clean it up.. While my niggas and I took everything he had.. Special his rolex... We got in our cars and drove to our trap nd put the money in the safe.

I got a clean shirt nd got in Xavier's car since he was the one who brought me here. We stopped by papa John's and ordered pepperoni pizza wit hot wings and garlic bread.

..................

We got to his house.. Xavier unlocked the door and sky was sitting on the island eating goldfish... I put the food down and kisses her beautiful lips. I slid my tongue in her mouth causing her to moan softly.

I placed my hands on her bare thighs.. Thnx god for booty shorts.

"Bruh... Not on my island or in my house" xavier barked