chapter 27

Warning: this is the last CHAPTER but theres gonn be a epilogue about the main characters.....
__________________________________

I woke up the next morning racing to the bathroom. I threw up water since I haven't eaten yet. I felt my hair being pulled back nd Marcus placing soft kisses on my neck to calm me down nd it was working.

"U OK bae" he asked helping me up

I shrugged my shoulders nd flushed the toilet. I washed my hands nd began brushing my teeth.

He walked out the bathroom and went downstairs as I finished up.

I took a quick shower and put on my red crop top wit my acid wash short and my timberlands. I did my hair in a under braid hairstyle. I added nude lipstick and my earrings.

I went downstairs to see Marcus on the couch with jaden sitting next to him. I took a pic of them and uploaded it on Instagram

"Hey bae" I said to Marcus as I made it to where he was

"Sup"

"Hello mommy" jaden said running to me

"Hey mommy's baby" I kissed his cheek and went to sit next to Marcus wit jaden on my lap

"Where u going" Marcus asked looking at me

I kissed his lips and played wit his curls.

"Nowhere important"

"If its not important then tell me"

"I'm going to the store boy" I said getting up and putting jaden on my spot.

I grabbed my keys and yelled "goodbye". I got into my car and made my way to the pharmacy....

.......

Within 20 mins I was in front of CVS. I got out and locked my car doors. I entered the store and they A.C was on point had me shivering and shit.

I made my way to the aisle where they kept the thing I came here for.... A pregnancy test.

I'm actually really nervous I'm not ready to have a baby again to much stress, no sleep and having a baby on yo nipple 24/7 is draining. I got 3 first response pregnancy test. I got a couple of pads for next month since I didn't have my period this month.

I was reading the instructions on the box when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to face a girl I seen from somewhere but couldn't remember and a little girl that looked a Lil too familiar.

"Can I help u" I asked her

"Umm yes.. I was just asking if u could tell me where the bathrooms are.

Umm bitch does it look like I work here... R u blind and can't see the bathroom sign

"I think it's back there to the right"

"Thank u......" She said putting her hand out for me to shake it

"Skylar" I replied shaking her hand

"Skylar as in baby momma #1"

Bitch what?

"Excuse me" I said confused asf

" Jordan talks about u alot but we're no together no more so... That's none of my business"

"Is this his child"

"Yea" I stared at her and decided to was time for me to leave I said my goodbyes and went to the cashier.

.............

I waited 5 minutes for the test the process and it finally was ready. I walked over to it and closed my eyes. I held the test to my face and read the results.

Just then Marcus walked in and saw the test in my hands.

"Tf is that"

"A pregnancy test" I said

"What it say"

"I'm pregnant"

He came over to me and kissed me on the lips, we stared into each other eyes. This is exactly wat love is suppose to be and feel like.

When u look in somebody's eye u instantly fall back in love, u know there deepest fear and they highest dreams u go through thick and thin but always stay by there side..

" I'm happy u having my second seed I know jaden not my biological son but I love and care for him therefore that make him mines..I love u Skylar.

"I love u to baby"

I finally found someone to love me

_________________________________________

I hope u guys enjoyed this story I have a new story called unexpected love that will be coming soon..

Read

Comment

Vote