chapter 7

Skylar

I woke up in Jordan's arms.. I wiggled out his grip and went in to the bathroom to freshen up. I finshed then went to the kitchen to cook breakfast..

I took out the eggs, bacon, sausage, and blueberry pancake mix.. I took the pots out and started cooking

....................

The boys came rite on time. I was just setting up the plates. Jordan went behind me and kissed my cheeks.

"Morning bad" he said slapping my ass as he walked away

"Y'all not cute" xavier said

"Shut up wit yo lonely ass bih" I replied

"W.e... Hurry up cuz u noe we got school today"

Damn.. I forgot we even go to school.

"OK" I handed them there plates while I went to shower..

"Aye y'all better not eat my shit" I said at the top of the stairs.. They both nodded and kept eating.

I got me a fresh towel and a new bar of soap... I let the warm water run through my body for about 5 mins then started scrubbing myself.. I rinsed again then got out to dried myself.

I put on my pink underwear set and put deodorant nd lotion after that I roamed in my closet for a outfit. I found my LK (last king) shirt wit my acid wash jean on put them on. I decided on wearing my bred 11 (red nd black one)

I let my natural curly hair down and added some lipstick nd mascara. I went downstairs and the boys were already done. I got my bag and phone and me and jordan left in his range rover.

............

We got to school and there was a big crowd in the middle of the hallway. Since I'm nosey as hell so I pushed every body in my way. I seen my ex friend la'dayjah and ashley in the center of the crowd.

They kept talking shit like all pussy hoes do wen somebody pushed Ashley into dayjah... Boi lemme tell u dayjah beat the shit outta nothing... Ashely swang that that bitch.. Did I feel bad, hell no that bitch did me wrong..

I fight was getting real intense niggas pushing me and shit they lucky they ain't get slapped. That's wen Ashely punches the shit outta dayah.. Got damn...sharkeisha nooo..

I noe we not friends no more but I can't watch her get her ass beat like that so I just in.. I started punching her in her face while she grabbed my hair I made her un-grip my hair, bitch this aint weave now. boys started braking up the fight.. God saved this hoe at the right time..

I helped dayjah up and I walked her to the nurse while she limped all the way there

"Thanks" she said in a whisper

"NP"

"Sky I'm sorry for the shit I said to u"

"Then y did u say it in the first place,we was pose to be sisters" I replied looking at her now

"Ashley told me to.."

I stood there so confused

"Ok heres the whole story... Ashley was my friend wayyyy back in the day and wen she moved to this school she wanted me to be her bf again and she told me to tell u all that bs" she explained

"So... Y did y'all fight then"

"Cuz she was trying to get wit this boy I liked and I told her if she don't stop ima beat her ass"

"Well ig ur plan went wrong.. Cuz she sharkeisha yo ass"

"W.e, can we plz be friend again"

"Yes and I wanna set up this lunch wit me, u , and this girl I met at this party".

"Sounds good to me"

.............

After we left the nurse after we had to go to the principal offices.

"U both are going to be suspended for a week..we do not tolerate fight on school campus after school that ur business...do y'all understand me" he said semi yelling

"Yes" we said in unison as I wiped the spit that flew on my nose.

We left the office and Jordan was standing rite there.

"Wat he said" he asked

"We suspended for a week... Can u give us a ride.. I need my car"

"Yea, come one"

.............

I got in my car and opened the door for dayjah as Jordan pull off to go somewhere...

"U want some McDonald"I asked

"Sure"

"U paying doe"

"Fuck u" she said flicking me the finger

We got to McDonald's and ordered two mc chickens with friends and a drink.

We got back and xavier's car was in the driveway. I got in side and put the food down dayjah hopped onto the island counter and roamed the bag for her food, while I went to locked the door.

"I'll be back, I gotta change "

She nodded her head and kept eating

"Nobody cares, where my food at doe"Xavier stated

"Boy bye"

.........

I got back downstairs and dayjah was on Xavier's lap feeding him fries was his hands were wrapped around her waist.

Oh hell naw.... Bitch got my fucked up

____________________________

TBC ( to be continued)

Commenttt.. Don't be a silent reader!!!

Vote!!! Thanks to the ppl that are voting, may god bless y'all

Recommend this shit to y'all friend!!!

Excuse the mistakes RooSully faget ass bitch... If u feeling frog then jump hoe... U noe where to find me