chapter 11

Jordan

I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon so I got my ass up real quick.

I brushed my teeth and rinsed my face. I walked downstairs to sky cooking bacon, chessey grits, sausage and eggs.

She gave me my plate and I didn't hesitate to dig in.. I felt her staring at me.

"Do u want some of my food" I asked not knowing y she was staring.

"No I'm fine.. Continued devouring ur breakfast"

"I will.. Oh yeah, i been meaning to ask u.. Who was that other girl u invited"

"Her name was lexis"

"Lexis Abraham"

"Ion Noe nigga.. Y"

"She's my cousin from my mama side.. Did she fight dayjah"

"She was about to but I held her back"

"Gud cuz that bitch is crazy she may look at nice and shit but she will beat yo ass in a heart beat."

"I notice that....ima keep here around me I needa real bitch like her in my life not no dick sucking ass hoe"

"U wrong for that"

"Nobody asked for ur input" she said walking away

Feisty... I like that.

I got up and started getting ready for school. I took a 20min shower and got out. I put my boxer on and lotioned up. I decided on wearing my blue polo shirt with my khaki joggers and my timbs. I put my Rolex on and my stud in my ear. I put some cologne on and went downstairs to wait on sky.

She came down 10 min later wit a light pink crop top wit her black high waist jean and her aunt pearl kd's. She also had her boss necklace on and a bracket and some black lipstick.

She was looking bad as hell and not in the good way... I'm playing

"Lemme take a pic of yo fine ass"

I took the pic and put it on IG

Instagram mode

Bae was looking to fine.. @ Sky's the limit..

@ Sky's the limit.. Aww bae..

@niyah.the.baddest.... Girl stfu u swear u cute

@sky's the limit... But u sitting here hating doe

@flawlezz jazz... Bitch nobody trying to hate on yo stank pussy self all u do is suck dick

@baller.fo.life.... Y'all raggedy ass hoes needa stfu y'all just mad cuz I cuffed her.