chapter 4

Xavier in mm
_______________________________

Skylar
I woke up tired asf with crust on my eyes and my lips bleeding cuz they riped wen I yawned..

See I don't get wen hoes be posting " I woke up like this" pics wen they no damn well that's not how they woke up, or wen they post " bae caught me sleeping" like bitch we see u holding the phone and have one eye open.. But anyways I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I pissed, washed my hands, and went to brush my teeth with my toothbrush from home after a couple minutes I went downstairs but I didn't see Xavier, so I went in his room, still no xavier. Strange. I just shrugged it off and went to take a shower and get ready for school. I dried off wen I finished showering and wrapped my towel around me. I walked to my room and put my undergarments.

After that I searched for my outfit, I wasn't really in the mood for school so I just put on my black sweatpants wit my Nike jacket and my black Nike air force a. I put my hair in a messy bun and left the makeup out, I'm not trying to looking like Kim Kardashian without makeup wen I get older. I finished up and since I had timr still I went in the pantry and got my favorite cereal lucky charms "there magically delicious". I grabbed my food and went to sit on the couch. I turned the TV on and watched reruns of "every body hates Chris" will I was enjoying my peace n quiet, xavier stormed inside looking mad asf like he was bout to kill any nigga that got in his way... I'ma keep my distance fo sure.

I wasn't trying to die today so I got up and drained the milk out and washed the plate and hurried in my room and grabbed my key, trying not to make contact wit xavier. I got my phone and charger and put it in my bag. I was down the hall wen I heard xavier call me. I turned around slowly.

" I ain't gonna go to school today so.... yeah" he said in a now sleepy voice

"Alright bye" I walked out the door and made my way to the car. I was on my way to hell.

________________________________

Its now lunch and as always I sit alone I was eating my McDonald's.. Yes I left the school and got McDonalds, it's betta than eating this piece of shit the school serves. Don't y'all have that feeling someone staring at you. That's how I feel rite now nd its burning a hole through my back. Ion want to turn around but I noe I have to, so I just did it and guess who I saw staring... If u guessed Jordan than ur correct. Wen we made eye contact he smiled his sexy smile but I'm not going through this bs again so I just turned back and continued eating. Within minutes I could feel someone behind me and wen I looked up there he was.. He sat down next to me but I scooted over and he kept coming closer until I was at the edge of the table and gave up.. At this point he was too close I could barely move my arms to get my drink. I tried to move him over a Lil gut that was point less cuz he wasn't going anywhere.

He keep trying to make small talk but I wasn't having it. I taught myself "if u can't keep it 100, then u best da keep it moving" so that's wat he needa do.

" sky u noe im sor- " *ding* I got up as the bell rang signaling its time for 5th period. Saved by the bell

________________________________

Its finally the end of the day and I'm tired asf I swear these teachers annoying as hell talking bout "u come to school to learn, you need to set a example" like nigga this ain't no leadership program tf.... Anyways I was backing out the school parking lot wen I notice that troll (la'dayjah) she was on her way to the bus stop.. Congratulations to her, now she doesn't have to be on weight watchers anymore
That walking is really paying off, even doe we ain't cool like that no more she does look nice and I wish her the best. But im do me nd keep it moving i aint got time for these fake trifling hoes. Within 15 minutes I arrived at "home". I unlocked the house nd xavier was on the couch it looked like he was in a better mood.