lights, camera, action [M]

disclaimer: mature content

in which, lisa is an a-list actor and is casted for an upcoming film. but she gets a little distracted after meeting the head director's daughter, jennie kim.

————

A little introduction to a-lister actor, Lisa Manoban. At 20 years of age, the Thai was extremely well-known for her iconic, charming roles in movies as well as tv series, meaning she was loaded. But, it was impressive considering her first acting role hit numerous headlines and tv shows at the age of 16. And so Lisa Manoban went on throughout her career receiving many roles to the point she was instantly casted, not having to audition.

The actor was also immensely famous for her attractive appearance and personality, making it super easy to gain female fans. They loved her acts as a romantic partner to a menacing villain no one was meant to like. They swooned over her in interviews for her humorous jokes and just her natural style.

Lisa Manoban was irresistible to the ladies.

However, ever since the actor became famous as a young teenager, it didn't mean that her actions changed.

As they say, old habits never die.

It was said by claimed past classmates of Lisa that she could be one troublesome kid to deal with. She was often sent out of the classroom, suspended, and parents being contacted. She was also said to be one notorious player. Her ex-girlfriends spoke online about how she'd move on so quickly with a different girl around her arm the next day. It's like she was never single.

But, of course, that information didn't stop netizens from falling head over heels for the celebrity.

And Lisa never stopped.

She was always caught up in some silly scandal, dating or not. Careless whether she got backlash or hate from the media. But it was fine since her handy manager seemed to find a loveable role for her that would make people forget her wrong doings.

And that's to sum up Lisa Manoban's career.

————

"CUT!"

Director Kim yelled now for the nth time. The old man rubbed his fingers against his temples in frustration. The man got up from the director's seat and came to discuss with the two starring actors who were currently being adjusted by their makeup artists.

"How many times do I have to tell you guys to slow it down a little. I want this scene to be a masterpiece, meaning both of you have to cooperate with me. Please put more emotion into this kiss scene, I want it to be passionate, sensual, a kiss that will make people envious, not some horny teenagers going at it." Director Kim expressed with his hands. He noticed the couple blanking him and staring at each other giddily. "Listen, I really couldn't care less if youse have a thing offset, but right now I just need this work done."

"Oh, come on, Hyunsoo." Lisa, the main love interest, called him casually by his first name, also lightly fisting his shoulder, jokingly. "How'd you expect me to not get carried away when you've paired me with this beauty." She nodded at the female lead.

She smiled knowingly as her co-worker's blush was evident, a shy smile showing.

The old man shook his head, mentally noting to prepare for Lisa's behaviour if he ever casts her again in future.

He gave her a serious, stern look. "I mean it, you two. Or else consider your roles gone." He walked away, shouting, "AGAIN!"

Lisa only snickered, knowing it was an empty threat. Lisa knew she was too good to be sacked.