the kim's collateral - 1 [M]

requested by arianacabeyo8

disclaimers: r-word, non-consensual, age gap

in which, innocent jennie has been chosen by her parents to repay their debt.

----

Kim Jiyong and Kim Haeyun are parents of both Jeno and Jennie. Sure, they weren't rich nor were they extremely poor; working class. Everything was fine in their average, humble lives until their first born boy was diagnosed with fatal disease. He would never be able fight it without the needed medication and treatment which to them was unfortunately too expensive to pull through with.

The couple loved their boy too much to let anything bad happen to him. But what could they do if they had no money? He had so much to live for at the young age of fourteen, his sister only a year below.

That's why Jiyong decided to take the risk of going to the most richest (and dangerous) loan sharks in the country, who he didn't know happened to be a mafia leader too.

When he came face to face with her for the first time, her presence alone could make someone pee their pants on terror. Her brooding aura screamed authority, and boy did she have it. She may have been a dangerous person, but the law worked for her, the supreme court bowed down to her in praise. She was basically unstoppable. How could this woman at the age of twenty seven hold so much power?

Jiyong spat his desperate words out, a big favour and massive loan equivalent to 800,000 US dollars. He certainly didn't dare ask for more. This amount just barely covered all expenses, including future ones too.

Lisa Manoban was blunt about it, giving it to him like it was spare change. But even if she strewn it so carelessly, that didn't mean she didn't care if she got it back or not, leaving him with a brain-engraving verbal warning.

"I give you four years to pay off the exchange, no more than that. I expect my money in full and if I don't, you'll just have to see."

Trembling profusely, Jiyong bowed and stuttered out his gratitude and left with well trauma.

Those next few years flew by like a plane. All the hospital expenses were covered and Jeno might have as well been good as the day he was born, only having to occasionally take some medicine. No one knew of the devil agreement the father had secured, not even the mother of his children.

Jiyong was too happy to give a care in the world, everything felt complete with his best son and daughter so grown up. So care-free he nearly forgot about the malicious deal he made.

Nearly.

He got a text, an order, to come to this specific place at night, alone. A gut feeling pushed him to go, so without any logical reasoning, he snuck out his wife's bed and drove to this mysterious user's place.

Confusion washed over him as he saw the old, abandoned warehouse that literally came out of a horror movie. Chills shivered down his spine. And as if on cue, lightning appeared along with it's partnering boom behind the building.

Cautiously, Jiyong made his way inside through the entrance. Each step felt harder as if his foot was being put under weights, and his stomach didn't feel so good either.

Just as he approached the entrance of the massive warehouse doors, a sudden attack caused him to enter the state of sleep.

Jiyong woke up shortly after that incident and his bones were aching everywhere. "Boss, he's awake." A deep voice reverberated past his ears. He was soon to also notice his lack of mobility due to the restraints on the chair. And the thick piece of duct tape stuck over his lips.