teacher's pet [M]

disclaimer: mature content, cheating

in which, jennie's favourite class is calculus— she hates the subject. loves the teacher, though.

————

"Good morning, Ms Manoban!"

"Do I have you today, Ms Manoban?"

"Lookin' handsome, Ms Manoban!"

"Ah hello, Ms Manoban!"

Calculus high school teacher, Ms Lisa Manoban, was called as she walked through the hallways in her everyday sophisticated suit and glasses.

"Good morning, ladies!"

She replied, followed by a series of girly giggles. She smiled back at them, nodding her head, before arriving at her classroom. Opening her door, Ms Manoban wasn't surprised to see her top student in general sitting at her usual seat at the front of her desk. She smiled to greet her intelligent student.

"Early as always, Ms Kim. How are we on this fine autumn day?" The teacher placed her trench coat on the hanger and put her bag on the mahogany desk.

"I'm always feeling great when I have you, Ms Manoban! You should know that by now." Jennie showcased her cute, little gums. Ms Manoban couldn't help but crack a smile at the young girl's adorableness. She quickly shifted her attention on the documents on her table and began working.

This was the ordinary routine ever since Ms Manoban joined Hanseon-gu high school in Gangnam. She was welcomed oh-so warmly, she quickly became a hot topic on school grounds. Majority of the girls population there had at least just a tiny crush on her while even the female teachers found reason to interrupt her classes to speak with her. Ms Manoban was just overall popular, and the principal was no exception. The headmistress had just as a big crush on her employee as her pupils did. Favouritism was the word to describe it. She literally gave her a raise in the first week of working.

This also includes Jennie Kim, a popular cheerleader who was also known for her outstanding academic skills. Everyone already knew she was going to be valedictorian.

If there was anyone who loved Ms Manoban more than her own mother, it was Ms Jennie Kim. The Korean girl was certain about her feelings towards the calculus teacher. Every lesson, her mind would always drift off, imagining cheesy scenarios or fantasising about the woman and her body.

The high schooler drew their initials with hearts surrounding it, doodling cute figures representing them.

Too bad Ms Manoban already had a wife. Along with a young kid, a son. Whom she loved dearly within the whole of her heart. She even had a family photo on her desk to which this angered Jennie every time she smiled at it.

Time for class came around as the room gradually filled up with Ms Manoban's students. As the lesson went on, Jennie didn't have time to stress about the difficult topic, too busy eyeing the baby-faced teacher. Ms Manoban herself caught onto these looks, playfully smirking and giving her the same eyes.

Jennie smiled, chewing on her nails and her pens, feeling the warm, fuzzy disaster happening in her tummy. She was soon broken out of her reverie.

"Jennie, I need to speak with you after class. Don't worry, you're not in trouble." The teacher spoke up, adding a heart-fluttering wink at the end of her sentence.

Jennie's heart wasn't the only thing that fluttered.

The Korean began to pack up after her classmates left the room. Her calculus teacher circled around to the front of her desk and leaned back on it, crossing her arms and facing her student. "So, Jennie, I'm just gonna get straight to the point. There's this program being planned, it's basically tutoring sessions for your juniors. And they said to the maths teachers to select one student that will be suitable for the role. To add on, if you do take on this offer, you will be paid one hundred dollars per session."