Chapter 1

I lay there breathless setting looking down at a sight ever so comforting a girl lying down peacefully in my bed it was intriguing staring at someone who had almost a porcelain doll-looking face. Her lips were a gorgeous baby pink color with her red glossy lipstick smudged on her bruised bottom lip.  She was scrunched up into a curve-like shape the same way how I had left her moments before. We often spent our weekends like this craving one another in lustful sinful ways. But this time it was different. Much more different from the previous times we had gotten up to fun before. 

This time it involved less of me railing against her. In fact, I was softer gentle, and agile with her showing her skin proper affection in all the places she had been starved. The rough temperament of how I usually where treat her had left my body when she turned up at my doorstep last night. 

She had grave significance to me however we were barely even friends let alone together anytime we had a brisk interaction in college would be sheltered by want and temptation we kept to ourselves. No one ever truly knew what the hell was going on between us but ourselves everytime I see her make eye contact with her from across the room I can tell she feels the same tension I do. 

Before she breaks it I can feel from where Im standing just how nervous of a pit I have left in her stomach. I find her beautiful in every way not just in a sensual way and yesterday proved it. Having felt the warmth of her soft skin again her closeness as she backed into me to adjust her sleeping position and the small smile that formed her lips when my hand reached over to the center of her waist caused small goosebumps and shivers to go down my spine. 

It's odd knowing only one person could have this much power over me this much want and need shes like an addiction a want and desire I always crave her and I'm never satisfied. All these other girls the ones I date the ones I use to feel the void are worthless compared to her. She is unlike any other that I have consumed or come to know she suffocates me in want lust and love. 

A smile drew on my lips as I was broken out of my sudden train of thought a small hand laid on my arm making its way up my chest slowly to rest in the center. The small face that I once knew and the pale girl in front of me drew my attention.  

She drew eye contact with me tracing up and down my navel with her fingers as she continued to play with the fabricated grooved of my bra tracing over it. "Please don't tell me you have to leave," she asked groaning. 

Her head hitting my chest softly in an attempt to persist on me staying.  "mm but I have to go I have work I don't mind you staying here it's nice to have your company". 

I laid a planted kiss softly on her forehead causing the girl to whine even louder. "But you always have to go it's not fair I want you here with me I need you".  This only caused me to chuckle slightly her little whines were something that constructed how cute she was pouting and only gave me an awh to her.  It was a very well-constructed technique to get me to do anything she wanted and it was incredibly sweet. 

Her soft blond hair was intertwined with my fingers as I played with it gently giving her scalp a small massage. Other than her usual pleasure spots and me having control of her orgasms her scalp and shoulders were a good way of letting anything tense out of her body. 

She eased into me more earning my smile to grow even wider.