Chapter 9

Grayson Pov: 

About a week had gone past and here I found myself on a Friday afternoon flicking a rubber band between my fingers and rolling my eyes mentally my stomach was growling I hadn't eaten anything all morning. And I wasn't particularly in the mood to attend another Why you shouldn't do drugs lecture. Through my anonymous counselling sessions. 

Each one of us where sitting in an empty hall in the centre on the floor while a man gave us a run down on his journey and how he overcome drugs his name was Peter he was some what in his 20s which only grew my agitation more was that he was eyeballing Sylas from the corner of the lecture hall. 

We were all in counselling for different reasons however most of us shared a common goal to work towards healing that being Drug addiction, anxiety, depression, sh various different eating disorders. They bring in a lecturer once a month to I guess show us that there is hope in overcoming something difficult. 

However it's easier said than done yet it was nice having hope but when you have someone who has all the trauma that has never left you to this day it's a lot harder said than done. Finally, the bell rang and it was time for us all to leave I picked up my rucksack and placed it over my shoulders. Glancing back I could see the man walk towards Sylas a smile planted on his lips as he looked at her. 

I was out of earshot at this point not close enough to even hear what they were talking about. At this point every time he stepped closer to her to talk the grin on his face got wider his hands presenting themselves closer and his body language got more flirtatious as he cocked his head to the side while listening to her. I glared over at them a fat scowl on my face. What the hell was this guy's issue? 

Just as I'm about to turn and leave Sylas begins to walk towards me her face with a clear smile on it. The blond walked over to me her hand dropping in mine as she held it gently and we walked out of the room. 

"What was all that about?" I ask in a calm voice trying not to sound controlling although you could hear the agitation as the words formed. 

"Oh, its nothing just Gavin was telling me that he would be happy to answer any of my questions if needed". In her hand was a small bit of loose parchment paper no doubt he had given her his number so this fucker was known on a first-name basis with Sylas. 

Her hands slithered and dropped around my waist as we moved out of the lecture hall the doors had shut behind us at that point. Before I knew it she had me pressed up against the wall. "Gray," she says in that sweet voice of hers. "What is it" I ask back looking down at her I tilt my head downwards so that I can make sure to let her know I'm paying attention. 

One hand was on my bag resting on the strap of my satchel and the other was holding the sting of my rucksack from gym class. I was wondering what it was that she wanted me to know so desperately that she had stopped me outside. We hardly spoke at school unless we were in classes. Sylas liked it that way. 

Although she had caught me on occasion observing her yes I enjoyed the sylas who were able to bed me and make me feel satisfied but I enjoyed the sylas that was hard-working kind funny and observant. She takes care of a lot of her friends and makes people her priority and although we have only been hooking up she's taken care of me when I've needed her the most. 

"Love you still haven't said anything your just staring at me". She smiled the corner of her lips curling as she gave me a small smile. "You have to come closer" she said tugging on my hoodie strings I did as she requested and lent down more. To where we were both at eye level. Before I could even calculate her moves her lips were pressed against mine. Her hands wandered to my hips as she kept me close for a split second. 

Then her hands began to move under my hoodie it didn't big me her hands were quite cold against my skin causing me to flinch slightly. I gave her a return kiss tilting her head back up and taking her attention away from my body. 

"I was thinking if you would I don't know be interested in coming over to my house later ?".

I smiled a bit hesitant I had never really properly been inside Sylas place it's always been if we needed to stop by that I wait outside for her. "I can come and pick you up at 7 if Grace can't drop you". 

"I'll be there just text me the address". Sylas smiled and gave me another hug her hands still in my clothes wrapping around my body. "Bring some overnight wear" I smirked at her only causing her to smile. "Overnight wear" I tease causing her to blush. "Oh shut up," she says I'll see you then.