Chapter 7

It was 11 am when I woke up Sylas was nowhere to be found the space next to me was empty and my mind wondered. Did she leave did I just pass out from exhaustion yesterday and nothing happened? 

Was it just another nightmare?  My eyes suddenly darted to the door as soon as I noticed a shadow at the corner of my eyes. "Worried I left" she chuckled walking towards me and moving some loose hair out of my face and giving me a soft kiss on the forehead. 

Sylas tilted my head upwards and kissed me planting her soft lips on mine "Mmm don't kiss me I haven't brushed my teeth" I groaned at her. "Shut up" she sighed climbing onto my lap and kissing me again. 

Her kiss deepened as she kissed me more. Before pulling away "Hey love are you wearing my shirt". I tugged at it as I continued to kiss her gently "mm I may have stolen it while I was hanging out with your mum this morning I'm pretty sure I bored her about how much I adore you". 

"She practically had to make me shut up so that she could go to work. It's a good thing we don't have school for another week. Grace said I am welcome to say as long as I like". 

I smiled at her. As she continued to saddle my lap her kisses returned as they went down my neck. And she kissed me softly before taking some skin into her mouth and sucking on it I could feel her throbbing on my lap as my hands reached under her shirt traveling up and down her back. 

"Calm down princess I've barely touched you yet". 

Sylas turned a bright shade of pink. Her attention setting on all the bright hickeys that were now appearing on my burning skin she was biting down softly on my skin and I turned her attention to kissing me again. 

"I'm just really touched starved I want you to touch me please". I let out a small giggle before flipping Sylas off and underneath me. "I like you better when you are beneath me. oh you are quite the little thief are you not. Not only have you stolen my shirt but my sweat pants and is that my perfume". 

"Don't judge me you smell nice" she looked at me giving me her coco brown eyes and staring at me for sympathy. I grabbed her gently and kissed her again she happily accepted as my tongue grazed her bottom lip and our kiss depend on our tounges glazing over each other as we explored. 

My hands reached up her shirt and unhooked her bra as I gently groped each boob teasing her nipple softly in my hand pinching it ever so slowly as she moaned gently. "Fuck" she let out I kissed down her neck as I continued to massage her breasts. 

Sylas let out a small muffled moan my kisses that were once on her neck radiated down to her navel. I kissed down to her nipple giving it affection by taking the hardened piece of tissue in my mouth sucking on it gently and licking it in circular motions. 

Her back arched as she held her hand directly into her mouth biting down on it hard. "Fuck Kochaine" Her back dipped back down on the mattress as my hands roamed down her stomach my kisses now being to trailed down to her stomach stopping just below her waistband. "May I ?" I asked her to which Sylas nodded. 

I moved down my joggers on her down to her ankles and moved her legs to the side of me getting in between them and feasting on the wetness in front of me I touched her softly on her sensitive spot. 

"Mm~ Ahh fuck" I was already turned on but by being able to pleasure her with just a little touch was something that made me even more horney hearing her moans where something I had enjoyed severely. 

 Gripping onto her thighs and moving them to the side of my head widening them just a little. And going down on her I took her into my mouth. her moans were consistent I went into circular motions with my tongue.  It slipped up and down her dripping entrance. Her breathing getting heavier and her back arched back and forth each time my tongue licked her pleasure spot in and out. 

I fucked her with my tongue until her breathing became heavier and heavier. "Baby I'm going to Mm~ Fuck I'm going to c~um" My tongue kept moving faster and faster. It slipped down to her entrance once more to which I bucked her hips to my face centering her entrance with my tongue before gently slipping into her. Her core was wetter than ever. As I hit her pleasure spot more and more quickly. 

Her grip was now tightening on my hair as she continued to buck her hips back and forth getting off on my tongue as she continued. I fucked her completely going in and out of her entrance at a rapid rate my tongue thrusting into her.

"Mmm ah uh huh" she stuttered her legs shaking next to my head as her grip on my hair tightened. It loosened slowly as she got off slowly she settled down back on the mattress. 

Walking downstairs into the kitchen and bringing up two jugs of water I set eyes on Sylas. It had only been a couple of minutes Taking a gulp of water I looked at her to where she was still sprawled out on my bed. Looking at me still with lust in her eyes. 

She began giggling in an uncontrollable fit. "I'm not done with you yet," I said to her giving her a lustful glare.  "mmm okay" I gave Sylas the water and sat next to her on the bed gulping the rest of mine Sylas took a couple of sips before moving back onto my lap sitting there and resting gently with her hands on my shoulders. She closed the gap between us and kissed me once more. 

"What would you like from my love," I asked her. 

Only causing Sylas to smile at this remark. "I want you to fuck me until I'm unable to walk that way Im able to recover in you're bed".  I smiled at her and filled her request "You aren't too sensitive for more are you" I grazed her throbbing pussy with my hand which caused her to shiver. she had only her shirt still on. the rest was bare. 

"You can do me a favor," I remarked.  "Get yourself off on my fingers" my hands glided down to her entrance earning a moan from her. Gently I slipped my finger into her starting off with one before slipping in the second one coiling my fingers inside of her. 

Hitting her pleasure spot. "Oh Fuck" she let out giving my neck a kiss then biting down on my collarbone with my free hand I was moving her hips back and forth. 

Her moans were coming out steadily. After 2 minutes Sylas got tired her breath hitching into my neck. She kissed my neck gently pecking at it "I'm tired please help me" she begged me. 

"I like you begging. Beg more". 

"Please please baby please let me cum please make me cum I want to".  "Hush hush you clearly are desperate".  My fingers were roughly thrusting in and out of her, my knuckles hitting her as my fingers carried on coiling inside her.  Her body was trying to adjust to the hard jerking movements that were going into her core. "Fuck Fuck Fuck fuck" she breathed out as my finger pulsated inside her she moved forward quickly her body weight shifting on the front of me as she hugged above my shoulders and held onto the back of my neck. 

"Baby mm" "Im gonna cum" my fingers stopped the moment the words left her mouth. 

"Hey hey why did you stop" she looked at me like I had inflicted some form of cruelty? 

"You're too desperate you want it too much". She pouted whining "Please let me cum don't be cruel to you're puppy". I giggled at how cute she was sounding trying to convince me. 

"Mm, I have a toy that's coming later and hope fully it will satisfy your hunger for an orgasm".