Chapter 3

She was something alright Intriguing an intellect, to say the least. The blond was squirming beneath me her eyes set on my gaze as she realises she wouldn't be getting the satisfaction she desired lusted for and wanted just yet. Her pupils once again retracted to a more vivid state. 

Sometimes even the world's most intelligent people tend to over think tend not to have anything that is going on in their heads. They overanalyze and are lost in a train of thought. Many of them I have known think that I am too cold or harsh with them because they simply can't pick up the tone in my voice. Sometimes I enjoy it to see the fear and abundance in someone's eyes when they don't know what I'm going to do to them. 

My point dear viewer is that my lack of remorse for humans is something that is never going to go away we each overthink for different reasons. I wondered if me and the blond pinned underneath me had ever thought to overthink each other at the same time. 

And what the aftermath of that would look like for one. 

"Grayson" she called out softly her voice sinking into my mind it was something I've known to grow fond of. It's something I wanted to be able to listen to for hours on end. 

They say scientifically that music helps to bring up our mood to lighten it in ways that are not so constructed. Her voice had similar effects on me I could lose myself in it for hours and never get tired of hearing the same tune the same soft voice speaking to me for hours on end. 

By the time I had given myself her full attention, she had drawn me in closer to her her soft lips pecking mine opening ever so slightly as I was able to trace her bottom lip with my tongue to which she met my request as I nipped at it and opened it slightly. 

Our tongue's where moving similar to how our lips were tracing over each other as we explored each other's mouths the kiss getting more and more intense and incredibly deepened. She let out a small moan before I pulled away from her breaking our kiss and giving her body proper affection. 

By now, all the shots we had taken were in effect. I don't usually need alcohol to fuck someone in ways I wanted to. Her hands lay intertwined with mine at her sides slowly but surely I left one hand for her to grasp onto the other one laid on her bare neck that was revealed to me. 

Slowly I traced her adam's apple while readjusting myself to be able to sit on her waist looking down at her as she lay beneath me both my thighs reading on either side of her curved in dips and her hands pinned underneath them. 

Planting another kiss on her lips to where I could see her lipstick was now smudged and all over the place. I let out a chuckle as she whined beneath me. "You're so cruel to me" this remark earned me to chuckle more. "Me cruel oh darling you're way too needy for me tonight. Tell me exactly what you want me to do for you". 

"Mmh" she made a small sound that left her mouth when my hands trailed down her stomach lifting the pink crop top she had on and trailing it high to where the bottom of her breast lay. 

Her nipples were hard within the shirt and I could see how much they were calling and begging for my attention laced in her underwear.  "Your hands are cold" The woman jolted to my touch as she rose just a little on the duvet. 

My hands continued to raid her body roaming giving her skin all my affection as I kissed down her jawline heartily she allowed me to make use of the skin of her neck. Kissing it lightly then taking a little into the open space of my mouth the bottom bit of my tongue sucking on her soft pale skin. 

A small moan was let out once every few seconds as a red pigment began to appear and burn into her skin. Making my way to the top of the collar bone I nipped at it ever so slightly causing her to jolt again her back arching slowly to the sudden rush of adrenalin I had given her. 

Making my way back up to her and kissing her slowly. Her hand was tangled within my hair again as she held onto one side of my arm in comfort. Gripping onto my forearm with her warm palms. 

An Instant heat was forming within my chest it was normal when I was around her every glance she took and looked at me filled me with butterflies they stabbed my oxygenated lungs and polluted them with only words of love I could continue to breathe for her.

I couldn't explain this feeling but it comforted my heart dearly it was one I clung onto an emotion I harness that I never wished to seek for it to change. "Sylas" I breathed out staring her directly in the eye. 

The blond perked up to her name being called as she was wedged in between my thighs her hands had somehow become free from where I had pinned them. ill be honest I don't really like physical touch I don't long of it. It's not something I prefer regardless if it's in a sexual manner. Or not. 

I would rather fuck someone without them touching me unless I was absolutely sure of what I wanted. God I'm getting lost in my head again you properly already know this viewer Grayson is quite a predictable nonbinary stubborn prick. 

Saylas was something different on days when we had previously hooked up. I would tell her to 'Keep her hands to her fucking herself and that she should know better'. 

She was quite the brat when it came to our whole sub-Dom dynamic. Always knowing when to push my buttons. She really did enjoy being punished and I really enjoy inflicting pain on her in numerous ways. 

However, for once I didn't think it is necessary to give her one for one minor slip up I don't mind her holding my hand. if it was something that could comfort her during pleasuring her then I was okay with it. 

Sylas was still waiting for an answer to why I had called her name, to begin with. I gave her a small smile in a way that she knew she wasn't in trouble her hands roamed up to my face as she cupped it. "What's wrong Kochanie," she asked me her voice in a chirpy manner as she slid her thumb along my cheek. 

"Are you sure I'm allowed to touch you?" I asked her. She giggled her eyebrows raised "Hey what's so funny" I asked tickling her at her sides causing her to squirm in my grasp. "Knothing nothing it's just the fact that you asked to touch me when we've fucked 4 times before this". 

"If I didn't want you to touch me I would have told you already". 

"You made me promise to tell you if  you remotely did something you didn't want"