Chapter 12

Sylas Pov: 

Grayson lay there on top of the bedspread still panting their arms thrown to the side as they continued to look at me as I got where the contents of what was contained within the duffle bag. 

They were watching me like they usually do there has been a handful of times when we could be in silence and their dark brown eyes wouldn't leave me. Many people who aren't aware of the dynamic we currently have commented on it negatively like Gray is some kind of creep. 

Where is it when I catch them staring or can feel it on me when I decide to return the favour the little flustered look they get on their face those lush cheeks of there's growing a baby shade pink as the pigment lasts on their face for a couple of seconds

I pulled at the hem of the bag tossing it aside while laying a strap on the side of the bed. There were different things in the bags the contents of which were a vibrator, strap-on, flogger, and tape that is easily removable and won't hurt the skin of a person. 

The only thing I was interested in right now was making Grayson squirm underneath me as much as I would love to see them tied up in that moment I craved their hands being free.  Taking my shirt off and slipping the strap on onto my body I looked at them still sprawled on my bed with malicious intent. 

"This may hurt at first pretty darling" Grabbing a small dab of lube I smeared it over the plastic silicon dick. Making sure to lather it up that way it would be only a quick slip inside of them. The pain sufficing. I marked my way between their thighs looking at them for a split second and braking out of my front. 

"Are you" Before I could even finish my sentence I got a small approval nod. Lining up the strap I rubbed it up and down her entrance. Slowly I slid in the tip working it in and out of her entrance a small gasp came from their mouth as it slid in the lube had done its job. 

"Does it feel good baby?" I asked. Getting a small yes from them. I began sliding in and out slowly and gently into them. I could feel their body pulling on the strap as it was inside their dripping core. It was tight but the lube made it better for me to slip in easily. "mph" a moan came from Grays's's mouth "Fuck" they said in between moans. They were quite the potty mouth. 

I could feel their nails claw into my back as they clawed into my back a small moan leaving my mouth from the pain that was now being inflicted on my skin. It hurt yet was satisfying it meant that I was doing a good job. 

Sliding the strap in and out of them faster and faster to where the whole of my legs was out to where only the tip was inside and forcing it back in made it all the much more satisfactory. Grays's moans were growing louder to wear even the neighbours could hear us. 

"Sylas!! Fuck I'm going to cum" They looked at me not breaking eye contact their legs beginning to tremble as they road out their orgasm on the strap.  My hands were placed on their dips as their back arched and they finally set back on the bed resting. droplets of sweat were falling down their soft skin as they panted regulating their body temperature and breathing back to normal. 

Carefully I took the strap out earning another gasp I could tell by the sight of them that they where sensitive running my finger tips across there legs and toward there clit only caused them to shudder and roll over. Causing me to laugh at there attempt to get me to stop a small "Mph" coming out of there mouth as they dug there head into a pillow.  

I began rubbing there legs in a small massaging motion forcing a little bit of pressure onto their legs and making sure to properly give them the proper care and attention.  After a couple of minuets of seeing set to there legs I place on a movie that I know is one of Gray's favourites they had a thing where they enjoyed horror movies and although I hated them it was worth it if they where sleeping next to me.