16

I don't what he meant by uptight

He said that like I'm walking around dressed like a nun. I don't dress uptight.

I didn't bring all of my stuff with me. I thought I'd buy some stuff here, and wanted to have space in my suitcase.

I pull out a golden sparkling dress, that I never wore. I bought it and only after I realized I didn't know where to wear it to.

I hope this is not too 'not uptight'.

I take shower, staying under the slightly cold water a little longer, enjoying how it feels on my hot skin.

I slip on a thong and stick a skin-colored nipple patch onto my boobs. I usually don't bother putting them on, when I wear something revealing, but now that I'm in the spotlight I can't afford to have millions of people seeing a nip slip. This is the first time I use these patches.

I slip on the dress and test how much it reveals when I move. I use a special tape to keep the dress sticking to my skin.

Walking out of my room, I don't see Alexander. He told me to be ready at 9, and it's already past nine.

"Alexandre?" I call out for him, standing in the middle of a room that is way too big for a living room of a hotel room. When there's no response, I walk up to his room and knock, "Alexandre?"

"What?" He opens the door suddenly. His eyes swept over me, lingering on my chest.

"You said to be ready at 9," I say, shifting, as I felt uncomfortable under his patronizing gaze.

"Yeah, right," he steps out, closing his door. "And stop calling me Alexandre."

"It is your name, though," I say, confused about what I should call him.

"It is my name. But it's way too proper, which annoys me," he huffs, walking out of the hotel room, me following him. "Call me Xander."

After approximately 30 minutes, I walk into something that I'm not quite sure what is it.

At the entrance, there are many reporters with cameras.

The front of the party is nothing like the back. At first, you walk in and it's like any normal party, people dancing, humping against each other, and tons of drinks. Though, when you step into the back, the VIP section, it's a whole different world. Naked bodies and drugs everywhere.

I thought I would feel underdressed in here, but now it's a whole different story. I feel like I'm the most overdressed.

Glancing around the room, I notice a couple on the far right full-on having sex. What the fuck. My eyes pop out at the sight, and I'm not talking figuratively. Their private parts are covered by the woman's dress, but their movements indicate what they're up to.

"Jealous?" A husky voice whispers into my ear, startling me. I jump at his closeness.

"No," I snap. "What the hell is this place?" I ask, slightly agitated, that he didn't warn me.