23

"What's she doing here?" Is the first thing I say when I get down

Venus Orion Meyers is sitting on the couch, dressed in one of the shortest dresses I've ever seen, one leg crossed over another, almost leaving nothing to the imagination.

God, she has beautiful legs.

They feel as they look. Like silk.

I wonder what's between them.

I've touched her there before but barely remember anything. I was drugged and drunk out of my mind.

She rolls her eyes at me, turning away so her back's facing me.

"Ms. Venus is coming with us," Eli, the motherfucker, wraps his arm around her shoulders.

My hands fist at my sides at the sight.

I remind myself what she is.

She's just a pawn. Nothing else.

"Are we going or not?" I almost sneer, walking into the elevator.

"Okay, okay. Already got your panties in a twist," the asshole laughs, as he unwraps his arm from around Venus' shoulders, getting up and walking into the elevator, where I've been standing longer than my patience can take.

My patience is almost nonexistent.

The elevator is big, but not as big for five people to be standing with a good distance in between.

She is standing right in front of me. Her hand clutched her small leather bag. Her short black dress, stuck to her skin, outlining her every curve.

My eyes roam her body, stopping at the curve of her ass. The dress barely covers it. Everything about her body is perfect. The curve between her ass spine, the curves of her waist and hips, the curve of her chest.

How is it possible for someone to be like this? It's like she's been carved from stone by a sculptor.

I can feel my pants tighten slightly. I try to think of something else. Anything.

Dead dogs.

That always works.

In the car, she sits opposite me. Right in front of me.

She doesn't even look at me.

She hasn't even looked at me once today. Well, except for the time she rolled her eyes at me, but that isn't considered 'looking'.

Next to her is the little shit Eli.

He suddenly befriended her. Weeks on tour, and only now had he decided to talk to her.

I'm the last to get out of the car. She gets out before me. I watch as she does, my eyes particularly set on her ass.

I wonder how it would feel when...