❄️Winter❄️

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Seoul was fully covered in snow. All the children were enjoying and playing with the snow.

When people were enjoying the winter in Seoul, one person was laying in a hospital bed.

"Did you give medicine to the patient on bed number 7?" Doctor Jung Hoseok asked.

"Sir, the patient is not taking medicines," the nurse said.

"Aish! It's become routine of that patient," Dr. Hoseok said.

"Tsk, tsk, you can't even able do that, Dr. Jung Hoseok," A female comes in a hospital gown in front of them.

"Miss Jung, what are you doing here?" the nurse asked.

"It's your rest time, go and rest," the nurse continued.

"Relax, Hana. I am not in the mood to take a rest, I am just here to see my dear twin brother," the female said that pull Dr. Hoseok's cheeks.

"Okay, then I will take my leave. I have to give the test report of the patient to Dr. Shin," Hana said and walked away from there.

"Aah! Leave my cheeks," Dr. Hoseok yelped in pain.

The female leaves his cheeks.

"You again can't able to do the simple task," the female said in a teasing way.

"Miss Jung Y/n... It's not an easy task to give him medicines and you know that," Dr. Hoseok said.

"It's easy for me," Y/n said with a wink and went to that patient.

Y/n slowly went to that patient.

"Hello, Mr. Rude," Y/n greet him with a smile.

"You again? Go from here. I'm not in the mood to talk with you, so go," that boy said and start writing in his diary.

Instead of going from there, she sits in front of him.

"Not until you take your medicines," Y/n takes his medicine and put it in front of him.

That boy first looks at the medicines then at Y/n.

"I will not take any medicines," that boy said coldly and again start writing in the diary.

"Why? Tell me one reason to not take your medicines." Y/n folds her arms.

"And you tell me one reason to take these waste medicines?" that boy questions her back.

"You always said that, but I will not let you do this to you,"

That boy didn't reply to Y/n.

"I'm telling you, Jimin. I will not go from here until you will take your medicine," Y/n said in determining tone.

Jimin closes his diary in frustration and looks at Y/n.

"Don't you have any other work except troubling me?" Jimin clenched his jaw.

"Say whatever you want to say, but I will not go until you take your medicines."

Jimin knew that Y/n will not go, so to get rid of her, he immediately put his medicine in his mouth and gulped down with water.

"Happy! Now go from here,"

Y/n smiles in victory and pats his hair.

"That's like a good boy," Jimin immediately jerk her hands.