❄️ Late ❄️

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Three girls were sleeping peacefully when the alarm rang.

"Aish! Whose alarm is this? Just turn off it!" Ji-Woo said while covering her ears with the pillow.

"Y/n! Wake up! And turn off your alarm!" Da-Eun yelled from under the cover.

"5 min more please," Y/n said in half sleep. When Y/n didn't wake up, then Ji-Woo had to wake up to turn off her alarm.

But when she saw the time a scream left from her mouth.

Da-Eun and Y/n woke up in a panic.

"What happened?" Da-Eun said.

"Thief! Thief!" Y/n woke up and immediately went into attack mode.

"Pabo, there is no thief," Da-Eun lightly smacked her head.

"What happened Ji-Woo? Why the hell you screamed?" Da-Eun asked while Y/n eyes were still half open.

"It's past 10 clocks," when Y/n heard that her sleep immediately vanished. She immediately takes her phone and checks the time.

"Shit!" she immediately runs towards her bathroom ignoring Ji-Woo's screaming.

"Y/n! Let me get ready first I have a date with my boyfriend!" But Y/n didn't listen to her and entered the bathroom before closing the door she said.

"Sorry, but I have also someone who is waiting for me,"

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

"I don't think so she is coming, listen to me, and let's go with me," Taehyung said 5th time to Jimin who was waiting for Y/n for 1 hour.

"Tae! You go, I know she will come," Jimin said calmly while scrolling Instagram on his phone.

Taehyung sighed deeply and sat beside Jimin.

"I'm telling you Jimin, she is no-"

"I'M SORRY JIMIN!" Taehyung words cut into the middle when Y/n burst into his house suddenly.

Jimin's heart stopped for a second when he saw Y/n in a dress other than the hospital gown.

"What the hell! Don't you have manners?" Taehyung went to Y/n and said.

"Don't forget you also entered my house like this, so tit for tat," Y/n pushed Taehyung aside and went to Jimin.

"I'm so sorry Jimin for being late, actually last night I and my two best friends spent the whole night while talking, and woke up late in the morning, that's why I got late, please forgive," Y/n explained everything to Jimin like an express train.