❄️ Friend ❄️

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"H-how is he now?" Da-Eun asked Hoseok.

"Did you both fight? What happened to him suddenly? I told you Eun not to do anything that would affect him emotionally," Da-Eun looked down and started crying.

"I'm sorry Hoseok, but I can't able to control myself whenever I see him," Hoseok pulled Da-Eun into his embrace.

"I can understand Da-Eun, You want to be with your brother but please understand, that if he is not ready to talk to you then don't force him," Hoseok said while patting her back.

Da-Eun broke the hug and wiped her tears.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and saw a boy sitting beside his bed. He rubs his eyes to see if he is really seeing that boy or imagining him.

"Taehyung!" Jimin called his name and immediately sat on the bed and hugged him.

"Oh, Jimin-ah... Do you know since when I was waiting for you to wake up," Taehyung said and patted Jimin's back.

"I really miss you Tae," Jimin said without broking the hug.

"Why did you take time to come back from Daegu? Huh? You told me that you were going for a few months but you had gone for a years," he said after broking the hug.

"I'm sorry Jimin-ah, but like I told you, my grandmother was passed away, and there so many things I had to take care of things," Taehyung said in a sad voice.

Jimin put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Tae," Taehyung took Jimin's hand and held it.

"Don't say sorry Jimin-ah, okay, now forget these things, and tell me where is that girl?" Taehyung said while looking here and there.

"Which girl?" Jimin asked.

"The same girl you never got tired of talking about," Jimin's eyes widened when he saw Jungkook and Yoongi look at him with narrowed eyes.

"Where is she? I want to meet her, What was her name?" Taehyung said while trying to recall her name.

"Y/n?" Jungkook said from behind.

"Yes! Y/n," Taehyung immediately replied.

Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other and smirked.

"Oh, so Jimin hyung always talks about Y/n to you?" Jungkook said and stood beside Taehyung.

"You?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook as asked.

"He is my school friend Jungkook from Busan and that guy is Yoongi... Jungkook's friend," Jimin introduced both of them to Taehyung.

Jungkook shakes hands with Taehyung.

"Hello," Jungkook said.

"Hey, My name is Kim Taehyung," Then he shakes hands with Yoongi.

"I'm Jimin's best friend," Taehyung said and bumped his fist with Jimin.

"By the way... What did he tell you about Y/n?" Jungkook asked while looking at Jimin with a teasing gaze.

"It's nothing like that Jungkook-ah," Jimin said with a nervous chuckle. Suddenly something came to his mind and because of that, his smile faded away.

"How is Y/n? Did she gain consciousness? What did the doctor say?" he asked immediately.

"Relax Hyung, she is still unconscious," Jimin immediately stood up from the bed. He was about to go but Taehyung held his arm.